Rangmunch Article-Gains and Banes

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Pavitra Rishta

This show needs to wrap up instantly as it has nothing more to show or explore. The story which started on a promising note seems to have digressed from its story telling. The leap and the replacement just didn't work in Ekta Kapoor's  favour. The loose story  line, the mismatched scenes and unimpressive screen play  just goes to show that the Manav 'Archana magic just doesn't work anymore. All they can do to salvage the situation is to bow out and leave some good memories with the viewers.

P.S.- If this article is posted before, am sorry...As i haven't seen this, thought of sharing

Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
gohem where it is written?its from any newspaper?
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gohem123

Pavitra Rishta

This show needs to wrap up instantly as it has nothing more to show or explore. The story which started on a promising note seems to have digressed from its story telling. The leap and the replacement just didn't work in Ekta Kapoor's  favour. The loose story  line, the mismatched scenes and unimpressive screen play  just goes to show that the Manav 'Archana magic just doesn't work anymore. All they can do to salvage the situation is to bow out and leave some good memories with the viewers.

P.S.- If this article is posted before, am sorry...As i haven't seen this, thought of sharing

πŸ‘πŸΌ
nice article...big slap on ekta kapoor face.πŸ˜‰
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ah, someone else out there who sees the show realistically!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I have been sayiny the very same thing for a long time now!
PR is just not what it used to be.
The gripping nature of the show is over, and all efforts to resuscitate it, have failed.

Time to move on. Quit burying your heads in the sand, face reality, and do the honourable thing.

End PR now!!!
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I love this article. I hope ekta end pr soon.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think it is slowly and steadily gaining its rhythm ... it will be interesting to see how dese kids will reunite dem and wat will happen next... it still has d caliber to reach d top place ... story was nagging from oct to dec ...now it is fine 
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahhh at last there is an article tellinggg da TRUTH!!!!!!!!
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gohem123

The leap and the replacement just
didn't work in Ekta Kapoor's favour.

thnx 4 sharing😊
totally agree wid this part
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ekta kapoor's obsession with leaps , baby donations and fake wives have killed this show .The star cast was so talented . It was because of them that this show was still making money ...