Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Wow...I measn I cnnot beleive it...but hey your analysis was superb...and loved your post...actaully enjoyed each and evry word...its nice that forum didn't take offence to Dori scene and her anger...

BTW how many of you read gratitude and sorry in Khushi's face when she realized what had happened and when she saw Arnav after that...

And I feel the kiss she gave was neither for the bet nor accidental...but spontaneous reaction of her love and gratitude!!!!

The dori scene was pefect and I will later post a thread on it .

All Khushi, Arnav and NK 's attitude were very good.

Sanaya and Barun were perfect in that scene
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved the post...

really glad and loving the way cv's are showing khushi and arnav falling in love

all of arnav's moves are well thought out, have deeper meaning, calculated and executed to perfection... true to his character. he loves the game/ challenge and the more khushi participates they more he gets engrossed in it.

khushi on the other hand has been true to her character, she is spontaneous, flighty, nervous, giggy and totally wearing her heart on her sleeve while still trying really hard to protect it thru her constant denials from arnav who is after it using all his means.

natashaa46 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 post πŸ˜Š

i agree ...Sanaya does full justice to the ever changin ...clueless ...going dhak-dhak  ...at loss of words  ...n much more tht she protrays to bring alive our very own "khushi kumAAAri guptAAA" πŸ˜†

hip hip  hurry to SANAYA πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Bravo, this was SO well written and I think you nailed it with your first point. That Jethji dance was the turning point - the moment when Arnav realised how engrained his every action and their every interaction is in Khushi's mind. How lovingly and teasingly she dedicated the song to him but then also apologised. It elicited a memorable laugh from him and I think it made him understand and appreciate her true value for him - but then the Teri Meri dance was the trigger!❀️😍
shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post!  Agreed to everything you said!

Sanaya Irani rocked today with her conflicting role!  Of course Barun did ! Kudos to both of them!

However I felt Khushi is in the flow of things; She is doing things spontaneously or unconsciously -  sometimes to irk Arnav when she purposefully talks to NK and the kiss came out of apology and gratitude, almost impulsive. She keeps him challenged when confronted as she has not yet realized !  Khushi is unconsciously entwining herself with Arnav!  Beautiful! 

There is a big contrast in Arhi where Arnav takes the black shade with all reality and Khushi takes the white shade with all innocence. Arnav is tamed by her innocence! Khushi's acceptance of Arnav harsh reality not yet! Meanwhile she is beautifully falling in love! 

Sorry for the long post! πŸ˜Š
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

1.Wish you a seven-climax night every night . 😳😳

2.Sanaya Irani - all praise to you to portray Khushis conflicting emotions so perfectly . You are a genius .  πŸ‘

1. With Arnav, that seems highly plausible.😍
2. With out a doubt.. she has been awesome. And fantastic comic timing she has.

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly Su.  With the 'Jiji tera jethji' song, ASR became keenly aware that he was not the only one who keeping eyes on the other party.  And that is why he felt so comfortable going to her afterwards and pushing her about the lines she wrote.  Khushi had to think long and hard about all the things ASR.  Do you do that about those you hate?   Nopes.

7th heaven 7 times a night...fingers crossed.
Except they have to lock the door.  As we saw with Anjali, any type of nocturnal yelping results in the entire family barging into the bedroom.
luvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i swear - you are the luckiest girl in the small-screen world to have such a wonderful male species at your disposal . Wish you a seven-climax night every night . 😳😳
 Sanaya Irani - all praise to you to portray Khushis conflicting emotions so perfectly . You are a genius . πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
totally agree. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post! Loved reading your take on Khushi's feelings. I think it is apparent to us (and her) that she is in love with Arnav, but is very hesitant because she has never experienced such feelings before and does not know what to label it. Arnav will need to lead her on and hold her had a little longer... Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 12 years ago