Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Dancing
Finally Hoppu ka accepted that their marriage will happen.. success ...

I won the challenge!!!!

u did not win the challenge Shocked i am suppose to admit that jo karthik kadhal is super nuROFL and naan admit panamathen ippo ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz..Jessie..atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb (Page 9)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by harhem

Dancing
Finally Hoppu ka accepted that their marriage will happen.. success ...

I won the challenge!!!!

u did not win the challenge Shocked i am suppose to admit that jo karthik kadhal is super nuROFL and naan admit panamathen ippo ROFL

U clearly stated that U are not aginst their love appuram enna.,,,ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

lavanyaz..Jessie..atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Gaytri and Haritha for the updates,

Todays episode ( wenesday) was a little dragging but...I totally enbjoyed the hospital scenes...This sangee is a real evil...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean..Jessie..

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Thanks atina for the updates. Thumbs Up Funny comments especially bout both villi's exchanging their looks about their stomach burn LOL

So Prabu is finally at office? I am very much sure he would do a good job unless the villi's get into his way Confused I think someone from the office is gona do saguni work for them... and make Prabu name bad or mayb create some lost and put the blame on Prabu. I hope Revathy would keep a close eye on the company dealings.

Sanggetha .. no comments. As i said before, aval nalla taan Jo Karthik wedding wud take place LOL Because the more attempts she does to bring Jo Arvind together, that is going to bring Jo Karthik closer LOL I am sure Arvind only pretend like he is agreeing for the marriage. Looks like he is going to join hand with Jo and Karthik on this marriage issue. I hope at least Arvind would have some solution and prevent the entire family in suffering. Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz..Jessie..atinaharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thank u atinama for the super upadate...

Prabhu's entry to the office is a very good move.angeyum he has lot of villains pola..But reva irukka bayamean. Only thing she needs the proper support..

Paati is so emotional..Sangee utilised the golden opportunity thinking that she won..Aravind;'s support to thir love  will collapse her plan nu theriyala pavom.

It was really a very nice to see one more soul (Aravind ) supporting their love besides Prabhu. Ini enna nadakum, will he talk to SR? lets see.

lavanyazhopper_oceanatina

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
  thanks atina , haritha and gayathri for ur brilliant updates, Hugi am  eagerly waiting for Revathy's reaction on seeing karthik and jo...let us see what happens .. 

hopper_oceanatinaharith25

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thanks atinama for ur nice dates!

Good show! Wife's support for a husband is shown very nicely! Smile Aravind's help for Jo and Karthik and his kind heartedness should be appreciated (hmm.. help panna nalavan, else ketavan.. idhaan kaalam ROFL)

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates.Hug.just loved todays episode. wow arvind so good pavam avan  . loved his character. poor jyo and karthi what they going to do.omg prabhu va ithu  super idea given by him to jyothi. prabhu so cute.hmm waiting for th promo scene. Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top