Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

@hopper... neenga tired aginathea enga vetri, naan wait pannurean.come fast ok va..

idhu enna aniyayam Shocked naan holiday finish pannithu vandhuruken.. time differences ROFL no vetri for both of u.. ngt varen EmbarrassedHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb (Page 3)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

@hopper... neenga tired aginathea enga vetri, naan wait pannurean.come fast ok va..

idhu enna aniyayam Shocked naan holiday finish pannithu vandhuruken.. time differences  no vetri for both of u.. ngt varen Embarrassed

vaangaHug .. aana you will  fall for their love...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by lavanyaz

First of all - why this kolaveri hoppu akka..ROFL

Frankly speaking, intha serial nan parkathey Jo and Karthik kaga dhaan, and also becos they more recently have started showing the growth of Reva and Prabhu, which is helping in picking up the story.. Coming to Jo and Kay - Kay is very polite, soft, gentle, understandable - in short, much suitable for Jo..Big smile He directs her properly. At times becos of Jo's respect towards her family, he has to abide to her.. He can't straight away spill the beans as Harita said.. He is waiting for the right time to disclose.. If its disclosed at wrong time, it will for sure hurt all his and her kins..Unhappy What Jo and Kay are doing so far is right..
Wink

summa taan kollai veri ROFLROFL to spice up this tread taan Wink and to make haritha change her name soon ROFLROFL

Vaamadhi minnal... i knew u wud gona be saying this ROFL after all msn lae u were drooling over karthik ShockedROFLROFL cheche.. pavam ennodhu BIL ROFLROFL

not drooling.. he is one character that i love..ROFL
ROFLROFL but bil partha nan piece of papers agiduven.. adhum mattum kandippa nadakum.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The sudden showing of the growth of Reva and Prabu is a good one Thumbs Up Reva at least has made attempt to get Prabu out of his own world. I think this job and new environment would bring Prabu back to normal ... though i still think his normal as he manage to keep Jo Karthik secret so far ROFLROFL

ShockedKarthik direct jo properly vaa??? naan idhu nambuvei mattenROFL his completely misleading her to lie to her family Ermm and wat right time are they waiting? Wedding is a month away, pathima is in hospital and aravind parents hating him Ouch ?? eppo then nalla neram to reveal lavanya kutty Shocked??

Explanation: Enga, eppo, eppadi nu ennaku theryathu, but director ku theryum.. avanga parthuparu..
ROFLROFLROFL 

Karthik was coming forward but cry baby doesn't want... Hmmm.. I think that director will not let Kay and Jo to reveal this to their families.. instead all family members will happen to see them at various places like temple, church, cafe, etc..
Its too late to reveal dhaan, but somehow to b done so..Embarrassed Athunala dhaan story is taken in the manner that Reva happens to see Jo with Karthik, before than Vasu happened to see them and the whole family coming to know about this.. Next, Jo's family - matter has been revealed to Aravind by themselves, next SR and family will come to know.. so, we shan't worry..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

finally, whether i can prove or not, Karthik is right by the way he handles this circumstance.. ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ennaku idhaku explanation vendhum ROFL

Edited by lavanyaz - 31 January 2012 at 4:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatinaharith25

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
harita... What?? ratna akka bayanthupoitagala?? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

hopper_oceanatinaharith25

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

As I told you, her marriage has been cancelled twice due to her dark complexion which she was afraid of on meetng Karthik.She hid abt her identity not only for her family but for Karthik too, not realising how deep his love was? She understood his love and accepted it bz she trusted him that he can convince her family. All these needed time, the time wagon is so fast that things went out of her control. Both of them suffer more than their family. Hiding this matter is more than a suffering I believe.

enna kka avanga konjam romance pannatumea.evlo naal dhaan they will cry and die thinking of  their love?IWink

I am sure he would have talked to SR in this if hadnt received the SMS !ROFL

Neenga enna sonnalum seri Kar jyo marriage will happen and you will surely fall for their love..ROFLROFLROFL

ya totally agreed !!!!!!
but i have already fallen for their love 
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatina

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
@Lavu avnaga konjam rest eduthu appuram varuvanga..

@Jessie - wow join the club ma..

lavanyazhopper_oceanatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanyaz

harita... What?? ratna akka bayanthupoitagala?? ROFL

enna pudhusa comedy vidhurei ROFL

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

@Lavu avnaga konjam rest eduthu appuram varuvanga..

@Jessie - wow join the club ma..

akka is tired of too much of thinking and interrogating.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top