Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thank you so much daa lavanya kutty.. super updates Thumbs Up

Prabu character is getting interesting now days and semma comedy from him LOL especially the ones atina has quoted above ... he is so cute and funny LOL Prabu Karthik and patti combo super Thumbs Up I was laughing at the part patti said ponnu tungidhu LOL and Karthik replies adhuku no problem but family lae neriya body tuka vendiyadhu taan nu ROFL

Back to Jo Karthi Arvind scene. I was very much angry with Jo. Her changes are so obvious and she is talking so free and jolly with Arvind now. And worse, she use arvind to vambufy Karthik Ouch By saying that she is engaged with Arvind and etc etc... pavam arvind Ouch he was shock as well hurt but manage to maintain himself and pretend like nothing happen. Completely ignorance by Jo of his feelings. And second for her to pull his hand and make him sit beside upon seeing Reva ShockedOuch Again Arvind is used as baliadhu here Ouch i felt so bad for Arvind today.

Looks like Reva did not see them together. So how is thing going to be handled? Arvind suggest to talk to pathi but would pathi be able to accept that? Will she help Karthik? Big doubt on that!

Edited by hopper_ocean - 04 February 2012 at 8:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb (Page 11)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hanks for the update Lavanya. I too feel bad that Jo is using Aravind as if he has no feelings at all. She has to better correct it.

I think Abhi will tell all to Revathy and ask her to stop their romance?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatina

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
thank u lavanya 4 the update!!!!!!!!!!!

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
omg...our sweet Prabu rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Thank u Lavu for the sweet update...

OMG Pra -Kar  combination is supercool! I like their jodi more than Kar -Jyothi!ROFL ROFLROFLROFL paati is going to be their trumpcard for their marriage I believe!

Jyo was irritating, she shud have atleast considered his emotions. Hope this doesnt turn the events upside down.Aravind was so pavom when she teased Karthik and during  their chella fightsCry. End scene la romba pavom Karthik .Cry

I feel Sangee will join Pavi in this matter as that should be the intersting turning point. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz..Jessie..atina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top