Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Thank you Hoppuka for the update..

Aravindkitaye idea kekurar karthik.. paravillayea.. really felt sad for Aravind. it looked like  hide & seek game btw Jyo Kar & Reva Prabu.Will Reva see them in the restaurant?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb (Page 10)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you Atinama and Ratna fro the updates.

I think Promo scene - m or wash aagalam. Basically Karthi and Jyothi will not reveal the matter to Reva.  I do like if she comes to know. But lets see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean..Jessie..atina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
That's the mistake they are making meenu akka, by not revealing to Reva Confused Reva had been everything for Jothi and had stood by Karthik during his worst nightmare Unhappy She is going to be totally torn and heart broken if she comes to know the 2 most close person to her hide this matter Ouch I* doubt she would take it easy. Probably would support her mama i guess Confused

As for abi, as i said, i have a huge doubt Ermm Is she against the marriage because she cares for Shanmugam's health or is she afraid of him?

migansupreeatina

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

That's the mistake they are making meenu akka, by not revealing to Reva Confused Reva had been everything for Jothi and had stood by Karthik during his worst nightmare Unhappy She is going to be totally torn and heart broken if she comes to know the 2 most close person to her hide this matter Ouch I* doubt she would take it easy. Probably would support her mama i guess Confused

As for abi, as i said, i have a huge doubt Ermm Is she against the marriage because she cares for Shanmugam's health or is she afraid of him?

I agree on Reva's statement. She will be heartbroken as well if she knows she will definitely try to help. I do think Jothi should inform her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahesupreehopper_ocean..Jessie..

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful updates.

Nice episode...

Prabhu rombavee therittar. Wink
Villanugka kootam onna seerthanchu...  Shocked
I really liked the Arvind character. Felt bad for him... StarClapCry
Nice to see Reva supporting Prabhu at work.Clap

I too agree with hopper and Migan.  Jo & Kar hiding their vishyam is not needed at all... Jo should let Reva know a long time ago.. atleast after she confirmed her love with Karthick and said 'Yes'. Confused

Family-kkaga wait pannalam... but for how long.?!!! Confused 
If Jo is not engaged with Arvind, this is OK. But already engagement aachi and the families are moving towards the wedding arrangements. After the small issue, now it will go in more speed.

Ennaikketta, disclosing their love matter very close to Jo-Arvind Wedding day than going to affect her family more... Shocked

I really want Reva to see Jo today, before she runs off home in Auto, or atleast in some other place, very soon... Wink

Edited by supree - 03 February 2012 at 7:36am

hopper_ocean..Jessie..

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
no comments about today's episode!!!!!!!!!!! i am actually heart broken for Aravind , i really feel things are getting out of hand without any reason...Broken Heart...loved Prabu's acting ... thats all i can say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopper_oceanatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Thanks lavanya for the brilliant update for friday...

Look at Arvind...paavam he is so pathetic...struggling to hide his emotions...while Jo and K are konjifying in frint of his eys...( not real konjalll but those sinungals etc)...That fellow who acts as arvind is also acting good...Syed and the Director have done a great job in choosing the stars for the characters...all of them are doing their best...
illiyaa? makkals?

Mayil_irahehopper_ocean..Jessie..

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Funny scenes of the day...!! I enjoyed...

Prabhu jokes flies are going inside her mouth - "tamil-la - vaayila yee poguthu mudunga.."ROFLROFL (Sange not only made Jo bold, she has also made Prabhu a good teaserROFLROFL)

Karthik says to Prabhu that intha vadai has gone.. and Prabhu jokes then they have sutufy another vadai..LOLLOL

Karthik: Mmm...intha vadayum pochoo..
Prabhu: Paravaayillai.. vere vadai suttukalaam..."Tongue

Thanks lavanya covering all the secens so well in detail...

Edited by atina - 04 February 2012 at 7:28am

hopper_ocean..Jessie..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top