Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lavanyaz

First of all - why this kolaveri hoppu akka..🀣

Frankly speaking, intha serial nan parkathey Jo and Karthik kaga dhaan, and also becos they more recently have started showing the growth of Reva and Prabhu, which is helping in picking up the story.. Coming to Jo and Kay - Kay is very polite, soft, gentle, understandable - in short, much suitable for Jo..πŸ˜ƒ He directs her properly. At times becos of Jo's respect towards her family, he has to abide to her.. He can't straight away spill the beans as Harita said.. He is waiting for the right time to disclose.. If its disclosed at wrong time, it will for sure hurt all his and her kins..πŸ˜” What Jo and Kay are doing so far is right..
πŸ˜‰

summa taan kollai veri 🀣🀣 to spice up this tread taan πŸ˜‰ and to make haritha change her name soon 🀣🀣

Vaamadhi minnal... i knew u wud gona be saying this 🀣 after all msn lae u were drooling over karthik 😲🀣🀣 cheche.. pavam ennodhu BIL 🀣🀣

The sudden showing of the growth of Reva and Prabu is a good one πŸ‘πŸΌ Reva at least has made attempt to get Prabu out of his own world. I think this job and new environment would bring Prabu back to normal ... though i still think his normal as he manage to keep Jo Karthik secret so far 🀣🀣

😲Karthik direct jo properly vaa??? naan idhu nambuvei matten🀣 his completely misleading her to lie to her family πŸ€” and wat right time are they waiting? Wedding is a month away, pathima is in hospital and aravind parents hating him  ?? eppo then nalla neram to reveal lavanya kutty πŸ˜²??

ennaku idhaku explanation vendhum 🀣
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: harhem

vaa maa Lavu... was waiting for u ... πŸ€—

kacheri aarambam...πŸ₯³

enna kacheri? Peer vaikum kacheriya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

naan ippo konja neram essu agi night varen 🀣🀣 unga rendu peer kudha msn and pm's and ingga fight panni tired achu 🀣Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail

As I told you, her marriage has been cancelled twice due to her dark complexion which she was afraid of on meetng Karthik.She hid abt her identity not only for her family but for Karthik too, not realising how deep his love was? She understood his love and accepted it bz she trusted him that he can convince her family. All these needed time, the time wagon is so fast that things went out of her control. Both of them suffer more than their family. Hiding this matter is more than a suffering I believe.

enna kka avanga konjam romance pannatumea.evlo naal dhaan they will cry and die thinking of  their love?IπŸ˜‰

I am sure he would have talked to SR in this if hadnt received the SMS !🀣

Neenga enna sonnalum seri Kar jyo marriage will happen and you will surely fall for their love..🀣🀣🀣

hopper_ocean thumbnail

As I told you, her marriage has been cancelled twice due to her dark complexion which she was afraid of on meetng Karthik.She hid abt her identity not only for her family but for Karthik too, not realising how deep his love was? She understood his love and accepted it bz she trusted him that he can convince her family. All these needed time, the time wagon is so fast that things went out of her control. Both of them suffer more than their family. Hiding this matter is more than a suffering I believe.

both of them suffering aa 😲😲 nalla oor sutti romance panni unnake adhu suffering vaa 🀣🀣

enna kka avanga konjam romance pannatumea.evlo naal dhaan they will cry and die thinking of  their love?IπŸ˜‰

mudiyadhu... neeyum and lavanyavum to much talking bout this romance in msn, ennala thangamudiyalai 🀣
🀣

I am sure he would have talked to SR in this if hadnt received the SMS !🀣

Neenga enna sonnalum seri Kar jyo marriage will happen and you will surely fall for their love..🀣🀣🀣

pakalam sis

verisimilitude thumbnail
@hopper... neenga tired aginathea enga vetri, naan wait pannurean.come fast ok va..

Lavu was right -Karthik was directing her.He didnt tell her not to disclose this. He wants her to be happy and wants things to move smoothly. Did he expect Patima will be hospitalized for this? He has great confidence in suceeding his love which will surely happen I believe.

verisimilitude thumbnail
hopper_ocean thumbnail

@hopper... neenga tired aginathea enga vetri, naan wait pannurean.come fast ok va..

idhu enna aniyayam 😲 naan holiday finish pannithu vandhuruken.. time differences 🀣 no vetri for both of u.. ngt varen πŸ˜³πŸ€—
verisimilitude thumbnail
idhu enna aniyayam 😲 naan holiday finish pannithu vandhuruken.. time differences  no vetri for both of u.. ngt varen 😳

vaangaπŸ€— .. aana you will  fall for their love...🀣
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

summa taan kollai veri 🀣🀣 to spice up this tread taan πŸ˜‰ and to make haritha change her name soon 🀣🀣

Vaamadhi minnal... i knew u wud gona be saying this 🀣 after all msn lae u were drooling over karthik 😲🀣🀣 cheche.. pavam ennodhu BIL 🀣🀣

not drooling.. he is one character that i love..🀣
🀣🀣 but bil partha nan piece of papers agiduven.. adhum mattum kandippa nadakum.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

The sudden showing of the growth of Reva and Prabu is a good one πŸ‘πŸΌ Reva at least has made attempt to get Prabu out of his own world. I think this job and new environment would bring Prabu back to normal ... though i still think his normal as he manage to keep Jo Karthik secret so far 🀣🀣

😲Karthik direct jo properly vaa??? naan idhu nambuvei matten🀣 his completely misleading her to lie to her family πŸ€” and wat right time are they waiting? Wedding is a month away, pathima is in hospital and aravind parents hating him  ?? eppo then nalla neram to reveal lavanya kutty πŸ˜²??

Explanation: Enga, eppo, eppadi nu ennaku theryathu, but director ku theryum.. avanga parthuparu..
🀣🀣🀣 

Karthik was coming forward but cry baby doesn't want... Hmmm.. I think that director will not let Kay and Jo to reveal this to their families.. instead all family members will happen to see them at various places like temple, church, cafe, etc..
Its too late to reveal dhaan, but somehow to b done so..😳 Athunala dhaan story is taken in the manner that Reva happens to see Jo with Karthik, before than Vasu happened to see them and the whole family coming to know about this.. Next, Jo's family - matter has been revealed to Aravind by themselves, next SR and family will come to know.. so, we shan't worry..🀣🀣🀣🀣

finally, whether i can prove or not, Karthik is right by the way he handles this circumstance.. 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣

ennaku idhaku explanation vendhum 🀣

Edited by lavanyaz - 12 years ago
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
harita... What?? ratna akka bayanthupoitagala?? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£