Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3shaarasahanarajMayil_irahessmily_facekalki2007sathya87miganteri_susanlavanyazhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.sneha_vijay..Jessie..ramyvijaynithyamkvatinaSweetyGreenHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update , haritha.
Good to see Jothi being a lil bold. Aravind dad hospital enna panna poraaro? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceanharith25

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Finally i manage to catch up with all the updates. I did manage to watch certain episodes which was strongly recommended by haritha, meenu akka and meli ROFL

Thanks daa Haritha for updates. So pathima fainted aa? I am sure Sangetha is gona use this situation for her side. It was so annoying to see sanggetha yesterday Angry but i was happy to see Jo giving her back nicely too Thumbs Up but still somehow i feel sanggetha nalai taan this jo karthik onna seruvangal pola Tongue

I really enjoyed every romance scene between Jo and Karthi. It was well taken and gave a change for us the viewers. But i think its not fair for Karthik to just remain quite till now without doing anything. When his sister first came to know about the kadhal, he should have use this and made Jo parents too aware of the whole love matter. Ouch He keeps asking Jo not to worry and would find a way but so far no solution has been brought up. I know he did made an attempt to see Jo father but i guess he was never gona admit to Jo father about their love. Ouch Somehow his got courage to fight for his love with Jo but he does not dare to bring up this love matter openly to family.

As for jo, i am happy she has finally accepted Karthik love but again she was wrong to mislead poor Arvind. He somehow genuinely loved Jo and i bet his so much hurt now with his feelings. I think he is not going to promise to marry Jo but for the sake of pathima, his just gona act like he agreed for the wedding nu.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysMayil_irahessmily_facemiganlavanyaz..Jessie..atinaharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Thanks ka for the nice comments.

It is not like Karthik didnt attempt to spill the beans infront of everyone.Its only due to the pressure from Jo , he is hesitating. First thing was she was too pessimistic on this love matter and agreed to the marriage without understanding the consequences.Karthik could take steps one by one only after convincing her. He could convince her somehow but out of her request that her family & Reva should not know the issue, he kept quiet. He was happy that Abi & Vasu came to knw abt it. He was the only one trying to proceed on this matter unlike Jyo. Even Abi & Vasu wasnt bothered abt his love rather on their prestige that SR might insult them.He has to fight alone for this..Moreover He didnt know it was Jyo whom he loved before her engagement.

Jyo on the other hand had a lack of confidence on marrying Karthik,and agreed for the marriage with Aravind. She should have opened the matter to Reva atleast or to her family, she had conflicting opinions in her mind.Now she has a firm idea of marrying Karthik but Aravind is already made a scapegoat. Being an introvert from the childhood and who had been harassed by the society on the complexion her insecurity is substantiated. She has deep love towards her parents which indeed is not a blame!So no one can be blamed for the situation!

I hope things will fall in place next week when Reva knows abt the truth.

Edited by harhem - 31 January 2012 at 2:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysMayil_irahemiganlavanyazhopper_oceanatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Haritha ponnu, adhu naan agree pannuren that she has deep love towards her parents nu. But still that does not allow her to mislead Aravind right? Tongue She could have told her parents frankly that she is not interested in wedding at the moment nu. Further, i have noticed how much her father cared for her and numerous time he had told her that her happiness is all that matter's to him and he was willing to sacrifice anthing in order for her happiness. She should have taken his word and spoken to her father much earlier about Karthi nu thonadhu Embarrassed

As for Karthik, i doubt he actually had the courage to tell out to her parents ROFL avar hero madhiri came to her house but even if Jo was not there, he still would not have told her parents about the love ROFL Karthik fighting alone nu nenga sollaradhu naan oppose pannuren ROFL  And naan Karthik mattum blame pannala daa... i blame Jo much as well. She should not have kept quite till this long. Even now her pathima is lying on bed she is still gone keep quite and agree with her grandmother request for Aravind (like in d promo) D'oh
And ponnu, abi and husband not against this love for their prestige daa, i saw the video this mrg and i think they were more concern about Jo father's health Ermm
Ennaka ennamo Karthi Jo kalyanam nadakadhu nu thonadhu Disapprove

and haritha, unga bet nyabagam iruka... name change panna readya irunga enna naan ippdhiki not gona fall for it ROFL

Mayil_irahelavanyazatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
haritha... namma rendhu peer post pathu they gona think we are fighting nu ROFLROFLROFL innum lavanya taan kaanum to join in here ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazatina

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
You are right it did mislead Aravind. But she has never shown her interest towards him which he could have sensed from her behaviour. Its unlikely to happen though. She being a daddy's girl was also worried abt his health, fall in love which is not at all a big mistake.If it was not Karthik she would have surely talked to her family abt this. She wanted to hide everything from Karthik even so that all of them can lead happy life.As fate would call it Karthik finds out the truth.This situation made her life more worser. SR is very concerned abt her and cares her but he will never agree to send her to the same Abi's house where he saw Reva suffering. But he is not gonna oppose it forever as he knows Karthik's behaviour.

Karthik might be reluctant to talk to SR but his words will be considered by SR.He would have talked to him if Jyo didnt send him that SMS.If he is coward, he wouldnt have faced the situation of convincing an engaged girl as he considers his love is still alive.

The promise is forcefully made by Sangee and as Jyo has already challenged her, she will surely not marry Aravind.Moreover I think Aravind might not agree even if he says yes infront of his family.
I have strong hopes on their marriage..

and I am sure you will fall for their love soon!Wink

Mayil_irahelavanyazatina

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
First of all - why this kolaveri hoppu akka..ROFL

Frankly speaking, intha serial nan parkathey Jo and Karthik kaga dhaan, and also becos they more recently have started showing the growth of Reva and Prabhu, which is helping in picking up the story.. Coming to Jo and Kay - Kay is very polite, soft, gentle, understandable - in short, much suitable for Jo..Big smile He directs her properly. At times becos of Jo's respect towards her family, he has to abide to her.. He can't straight away spill the beans as Harita said.. He is waiting for the right time to disclose.. If its disclosed at wrong time, it will for sure hurt all his and her kins..Unhappy What Jo and Kay are doing so far is right..
Wink

Edited by lavanyaz - 31 January 2012 at 3:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahehopper_ocean..Jessie..ramyvijayatinaharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top