Uttaran

Join the wedding celebrations for Nandish& Rashmi! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 41

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshines

Both Rashhuu and Nadish look so very cute in their Ganesh Chaturdhi pics. Have seen the rest of the pics but never got to see these ones. she looks so cute in that light blue dress and both look perfect for each other. Touchwood! God bless them!

Thanks Nitya, I am happy to see their real life pics with no makeup. Rashmi looks gorgeous without makeup. I will save this to my collection

U r welome sunshines, glad u like them... Nandmi offscreen chemstry us too good, v lovely couple!!! Rashmi is v comfortable with herself n is without makeup manytimes when not on shoot n looks even mre prettier with no makeup!!! We can easily notice nandish loves her alottzz with their body language!! In an article nandish mentioned in real rashmi is simple girl n not materialistic type n is v content person being herself!!

So u want to b added to wellwishers list, im going to add u but let me know if its ok with u!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Join the wedding celebrations for Nandish& Rashmi! (Page 8)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nosi

<font size="4" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">wao nandmi looking so cuteEmbarrassed...thanx nityaHugawsome creationClap n i think u know i love ur creation very very vey much...rasya,nandmi or rashmi etc... i always love ur creation n used 4 my siggi...m using ur rashmi creation on my sig...i loved it n thank u sooo much 4 such a lovly creation nityaEmbarrassed
</font>

Hug aww khushiii thnxx...
Yes i do know u like my creations!! n u r sweetheart to say this!!! Tongue Embarrassed
U only have nice things to say or u wont say anything, u just put :) on my face now lolzz!!

khushimuskaan

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

vivacious_priya

sunshines

sunshines

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Nitya!

I always loved Rashmi. She acts very well and the hatred people have here for is how well she convinced the audience. anyone can be a herione Being a villian is the toughest . Dont take it to heart when i defend other characters dear. I always stand for what i feel is right. Its the CV's I hate for making Tappu's character so bad that I can't take Rashhu  as Tappu.  For me Tappu is someone else. As a actor I always did adore her moves but I can't defend her character as Tappu.

My best wishes to Rashmi Desai Sandhu.  Add me too and you have great collection of pics! Let all the happiness shower on her. I wish she gets some nice roles. I wish her a brighter and successful career ahead. nadish and rashmi are like magnets. They move in cordial with each other. Best Off-screen couple ever.Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91.lovelylotus.

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
on 9th feb deir 1st marriage anniversary...
last year dey did court marriage.. wow dis whole month is dedicated to nandmiBig smile

kie91

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

on 9th feb deir 1st marriage anniversary...
last year dey did court marriage.. wow dis whole month is dedicated to nandmiBig smile

Yes!!! Whole month dedicated to Nandmiii Big smile i think sangeet ceremony is on feb 9th in mumbai this year its anniversary n start of traditional wedding!!! Rashmi will go next day And nandish will come to jaipur on 12th as he has shooting till then!!! So exciting... Embarrassed LOL 12th Dday, 13th rashmi Bday n 14th Vday he is on wedding leave!!! Wonder if they will have time for honeymoon after that or not, with this ut dragfest pheww!! Tongue

Edited by OMG1nitya - 03 February 2012 at 10:20pm

vivacious_priya

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Bachelor party pix:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshineskie91vivacious_priya

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Next sunday is Nandmi wedding!!!!! Jst a week from now guysss!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top