Posted: 12 years ago
Err Dresses I mean...

Is it the end of Chamkeeli dresses with Pom Poms????

I have got so used to seeing Khushi in lovely dresses since 2 weeks or so and with the prediction of a wedding to ASR..Is it safe to think that the god awful chamkeeli dresses will retire and she will move on to elegant and beautiful salwars and sarees?

Is it safe to think that the dreaded PomPoms are off the show??

Can we recycle the pom-poms for anything?? decorations??

Its time for Khushi's beauty to shine!!! PomPoms take the next exit!!!

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
Somy...😆 ðŸ˜†

Nice gifs...yet again..you nailed it gal!

Yes, I guess all of us are hoping that she'll stick to the style of suit she has been wearing during the mehendi episodes.

But..you never know...since it was a special occasion, she probably wore the different suit.
And she may revert to the chamkeele dresses again 

Lets hope that doesn't happen and the Pom Poms  RIP...Amen!

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
I know, i can get used to her new outfits!!! She has looked absolutely amazing lately!!! Pom poms can definitely be used somewhere else!!!
Haha nice post. I wish it happens but I doubt it.
I think deep down, he liked her wearing it!

In any case, she looks stunning in anything she wears.
Somy, I am so glad the chamkeeli dress, pom-poms, numerous hair pins and her chappals will be gone pretty soon as it looks there is impending marriage with ASR. I hope she gets wear to beautiful suits than sarees after the marriage.Payal can get stuck with saree after the wedding.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sbk2

Somy...😆 ðŸ˜†

Nice gifs...yet again..you nailed it gal!

Yes, I guess all of us are hoping that she'll stick to the style of suit she has been wearing during the mehendi episodes.

But..you never know...since it was a special occasion, she probably wore the different suit.
And she may revert to the chamkeele dresses again 

Lets hope that doesn't happen and the Pom Poms  RIP...Amen!

No gifs added today..😆..Just pictures...I think once she gets married to ASR she won't wear the chamkeeli salwar anymore...
Like button is not working so I" LIKE". Hope this is the end of pom poms and she doesn't go back to wearing them as soon as the payal wedding is done! Who knows when they would marry Arnav and Khushi off.

All the pom pom pictures are really funny.
Edited by showstruck - 12 years ago
Originally posted by somzz007

No gifs added today..😆..Just pictures...I think once she gets married to ASR she won't wear the chamkeeli salwar anymore...

Okay...nice pics ðŸ˜›

My computer tech lingo is not very strong...

Yes, of course, after she gets married she will probably be wearing saris...or suits like this. 

Somy I hate to disappoint you but this dress also has pom poms. How could you miss the dangling pom poms from the strings? 

BTW...I still LIKE your post. ðŸ˜³