Written Update 27th Jan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelic_A2011

Groupbie

Angelic_A2011

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
P an A having an argument about A not returning something (sorry guys i don't know what it's about, havent' seen this show for a while) P gets angry and says never talk to me again and leaves. Anu calls for her.

J happily skipping to meet her friends. Her friends are jumping around in joy and thanking her for helping them from being beaten and they say she is their true leader.

P talking to herself. J is standing on something while her friends are happily circling her. J slips but P catches her. P and J happy to see eachother. P remebers a flashback with Tara. She puts J down and begins to walk off. J runs upto her and says mausi where are you going. P tells J your Aai has told you not to meet me therefore i can't stay and what Aai says you must follow. J stops P and says my Aai has told me not to go to your house but she hasn't stopped me from meeting you anywhere else has she. P smiles and says J you are very clever.  Her friends come and praise her. P asks who are they and J introduces them as her friends. P asks them what are you all doing here though, don't you have school?  They says mausi they don't have time to go to school they have to work. P asks what work do you do that you don't have tine to go to school. Chillar party begin to tell P what they do. J tells them to shut up and says to P she will tell.

Scene shifts to A and her parents, they are still having an arguement.

J tells P we are poor, thats why we have to work. Oyr aai doesn't have enough money therefore we can't go. P says you don't need money to go to school, you just need a heart for it, she says when you see other kids going to school, how do you feel, do you want to go. Chillar party say yes.  P says there you go, from now on i will teach you. Chillar Party happy. P says since i can't call you home we will meet at the mandir. Everyone happy but J.

Mamta talking on the phone to pandit and saying the next marriage will be aatish's. Aastish an S overhear her. A an S walk towards her, Aarti stops them and says M  is very angry. A walks to M and trys to tell her something, M doesn't give him a chance.

P buying ice cream for chillar party. Chillar party praise mausi to J. J prays to God and says please never let mausi know i am a theif. J praying hard, P asks her what are you praying for. J says she was wishing that we all kids study well.  P and Chillar Party have fun. Anu sees P with chillar party. Anu is happy seeing them. She walks over to them an asks P won't i get ice cream.  P walks away, A calls her. J asks A is she your sister,  A says yes. J says why have you hurt mt mausi. A says i only wanted to say sorry. A asks will you help me.

A and J manofiy P

No promo guys Sorrry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 27th Jan" in Meri Maa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

thnx for the WU

p.s.-if u r interested in volunteering GOTW you can here is the link to the FEB.2012 sign up sheet of GOTW

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2753344

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.