Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

some line s from an article-read (Page 3)

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

I am wating for Arman to come out of JJKN. Armu dear, you are always welcome here. I have already made holiday plans.......come soonI Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love You

I Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love YouI Love You

Edited by bluelotus - 16 April 2005 at 8:03pm

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
blue.... tumhare in emoticons ka raaz kya hai ??? They are very sweet.
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Sraight from the heart kdokka Sraight from the heart
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
blue ,where have u got these emoticons from-i like them
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tablet

tablet dear, you get all sorts of emotions when someone falls in love with ApuEmbarrassed

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Originally posted by tablet

tablet dear, you get all sorts of emotions when someone falls in love with Apuhttp://www.smileycentral.comhttp://www.smileycentral.comEmbarrassed

princie for once, I agree with youClap

Tabu, I downloaded it from internet

http://www.smileycentral.com

Edited by bluelotus - 17 April 2005 at 12:02am
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged
thanks blue- i am gonna download it tooSmile
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dia1

<FONT face="Times New Roman">as a true jjkn fans i like to add sum points here. the makers have to cum out with new twists n turns every week to woo the audiences. as part of that dey r not strictly following the story lines of BLF. ( i m not interested to argue whether the deviation was good or bad) many characters were introduced, sum clicked n sum didn't.i m sure dey does a lot of research b4 introducing a character(same is applicable for purab), i think purab is a refreshing change in jjkn, he is accepted by most of the viewers wholeheartedly otherwise he wudn't b retained in the show after the initial guest appearance, i m sure t n d must have considered opinions of many viewers so dey called him back to the show after his exit on nov, last yr. so i dont think the serial is ruined just bcoz of him.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">as for maria, her role was tiny, she was part of jassi gang, all she has to do is to deliver 1 or 2 sentence within the gang, i think she walked out of it bcoz she has other serials with more importance given on her. as for raj is concerned, he himself mentioned in his recent interview dat he doesn't get enough payments compared to other channels, so money is the main issue here not purab. as for maddy is concered, i cant comment as i dont know what happened. all i can say is that many characters were introduced such as rohan who was lovable by viewers but not shown now as the story doesnt requires him. it happens for long running shows, even in kekta serials performers changes or walks out frequently bcoz dey cant afford to remain in the show yrs after years. <o:p></o:p>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">also there exists no tension between apurva n samir as media claimed. bcoz few days back i saw jessica launch party on saas, bahu n sazish where samir, apurva n his wife shilpa were standing close to each other, talking n laughing altogether. Big smile<o:p></o:p>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">the story of jjkn itself is unique, so by showing the luv triangle among arman, jassi n purab wont destroy its true beauty, jjkn is the story of jassi, arman n gm n will remain the same but with sum new twists n turns.<o:p></o:p>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">makers of jjkn want to make money by giving us entertainment, so dey wont take any irrational decision dat will incur in heavy losses, nor dey took any such decisions in the past. purab has many many fan followings just like arman n jassi n dats why purab is given much importance, so t n d r not promoting any particular person nor dey r biased towards him dey r just doing what most of the viewers want.<o:p></o:p>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">now u may think dat ek aur purab ki fan yeh baatein keh rahi hai, no its not true, to clear ur confusion i want to say dat i like both apurva n samir, they r both dashing, does gr8 acting, n much more talented than any other kekta heroes, <?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shape id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> Clap<v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:ulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:ulas><v:path o:connect="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3> samir n apurva r greatest discovery by indian television.

I agree with you. T&D are trying to make both camps happy. This is showbiz and (unfortunately) TRP is everything. That's prolly the reason why everyone tries to follow kekta's footsteps.
Was it really necesssary to add all 'desi masala' to JJKN to please indian audience? I doubt it. JJKN was truly path breaking and audience accepted it. These days it is nothing but 'just follow the flow' type for serial. If kekta can do this why not T&D?
Anyways, going forward, I would be truly happy if T & D use their magic wand and take us to the old GM land that we all loved so much.

Go to top