Sargun Metha & Ravi Dubey's Break Up!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

heydon

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sargun Metha & Ravi Dubey's Break Up!!" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
actually can i get the link of this article because it is stricly forbidden to post on tellychakkar articles?

Edited by AradhnaRama - 27 January 2012 at 6:13pm

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
NONSENSE.  The picture you are using and the article headlines did appear on Tellychakkar. But the content of the article is a figment of your imagination. The original arrticle simply reports that with the time change of Saas Bina Sasuraal, the serials of both Sargun and Ravi are going to be telecast in the same time slot. Please do not spread false rumors and create mischief.  Also interestingly, almost all the members commenting on your post are Newbies, how come?

There are two articles on the topic on net. The first one(Tellychakkar) only reports that the serials of the two actors are slated to be telecast in the same time slot. The other(Bolegaindia) says that the rumors of breakup are false. So where did you get this news? Care to share the link, before you use all your alts to flood this post and the forum with false stories?

Edited by Chitrashi - 27 January 2012 at 6:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea_401

heydon

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Where's the link to the original article?

BTW, I did search it on google before reporting this post, but I find no evidence of the article you quoted. I can provide links to the original article which you have spoofed. I challenge you to post the link to the article you are quoting.

Edited by Chitrashi - 27 January 2012 at 7:00pm

Rhea_401

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
So sad indeed. Please click on your own link and read the article.

Rhea_401

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Read the complete article. It clearly says that the rumors have been put to rest and the two are still together. 

I can't explain to you if you do not trouble yourself with reading the link you yourself are posting.

Rhea_401

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westhumber

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Sargun_Mehta_and_Ravi_Dubey_come_face_to_face-gid-9857-gc-16.html
 here's the link dear soo sad :(

please can the discussion abt actors' life stop ? well if i read this article it says that phulwa and sbs are coming at 9.00 p.m and they will competitate for having the best TRP !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top