Curiosity ke side effects-poor me:(

Posted: 12 years ago
WARNING-Random Rumble Ahead!☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️

Okey..aaj ke liye bahut ho gaye discussions bahut ho gaye debating😳
for now i know only one thing for sure..My head is paining!!!!
seriously!
being a unnecessarily curious person by nature,the moment i see anything im unsure about or dont know-its straight to Google 😆and do the things i know the best-Google Miaya Ki Jai😎-and let the search begin...
considering that the story of Mahadev has been documented in various scriptures previously,it only makes you want to know more from each version...
but what happens when each site offers a different version of the same story...?🤔
Kan Fusian(for those who didnt get it,i.e confusion!),,,and then my head starts spinning like a hindi film heroine 
what to believe-what not to believe?
its hard,and in the age when there are so many options-that too available so easily!,so many sites,so many writers,so many opinions-all equally believable/logical etc...
and in this chakkar i realized i forgot one very important thing today...
that is pure enjoyment and entertainment(with ofcourse a little pinch of knowlege😉)that the show gives us...
so moral of the story
Itna Mat Socho...and yes give Google a little rest for sometime...he he...🤣
i guess that will make the life of people like me much better..
now a question am i the ONLY one who is permanently looking up on Mahadev stories...or do i have company?

cheers
shruti
PS-sorry for the really random rumble!,and no meaning to offend anyone..but just wanted to share my dil ka haal!😃

now i feel much better😆..
love
shruti

You have a company. But I have read all these in books, I have Devipuran & SB at my work place😆
From what I know from various books, I try to find the correct version( based on my knowledge) & find answers. This curiocity is quite exciting, it is contageous too, see different Q asked in various threads. But I am loving it😃
you like it?...it makes my head pain..youre too gud..😃
but yeah its very contageous..and one places like I-F it only gets aggrevated!
But it's a very +ve addiction, like solving mystry, the reward makes you rich in knowledge. There is this mystry about Shivji & Sati, which pulls everyone toward them.😊
so toh hai..Sati and Shivas story is actually a very short unexplored story...there isnt much info avaliable in detail about thier story,that makes it even more intriguing to search!
It may not be a short story considering othe character's like Chandra, Indra, Shukracharya etc & Sati's determination to make Shivji change, her Shakti roop slowly emerging, with various othe secrets & myths regading Shivji shown step by step, it will turn out to be a good show.
well I always give me brains a rest when me is watching a serial... but I like the discussions...cause me it provides me interesting information...here google is my best friend...

it's interesting to get a inside off the gods...only thing which is bugging...the dramatisation...

Me too don't use my brain while watching, but get excited seeing some mytho characters, who behave like modern age characters & feel happy at some unknown facts reveal in a dramatic way. May be this dramatisation clicks faster.
you do have a company ...
as soon as i see anything in the epi i get more and more curious 2 kno what is going to happen next...
U kno I have d same problem...
shruti sister u do ve a company,.main hoon na!!
i was like shit show khattam hogaya wat will happen nxt??
maine kabhi nahi dekha koi religious show n aabhi maan karta hein 24 hours mahadev ki show dekhu,.i wish mein sati hoti,..!