Arnav & Khushi - THEY DON'T HAVE CHEMISTRY.

n091505 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What they have, is physics & biology.

Well, now that i have ur attention with the "no chemistry" nonsense, let me just say that i'm a prowler, not a poster. I mean that i just read all the stuff here & sometimes make comments. I've never posted one before... actually i'm not even sure that really posting this or just hallucinating about this whole thing.

Anyways... where was i... ah yes chemistry... no wait physics...yes, so, i was randomly thinking &... remember in physics they say that a body in motion stays in motion & a body at rest tends to stay at rest. So, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?? Beats me... i've no clue in reality but yes, in Arhiland... when an unstoppable force (aka lovely lady Khushi), meets with an immovable object (aka my very own... i mean, our dashing ASR), she takes one look at him, falls in love & stops short. Meanwhile the immovable object, after some intense eye lock sessions, smoldering glances & drool worthy smirks, suddenly moves... or rather pounces on her &...
Then biology takes over & they have many little unstoppable forces & immovable objects running around & sitting still in their nursery. Ok, end of lesson (come to think of it, i never had this much fun studying physics, biology or chemistry).
Silly & idiotic?? i know, but i've always been teetering on the edge of insanity but since the breakout of this Arhi mania, i've finally jumped off & have been free falling ever since!!!!🤪 
Now whether u like it, hate it, or r just indifferent to it, it really doesn't matter coz... YIPEEE!! i've officially become a poster on IF ( poster girl for random nonsensical ramblings)

Enjoying the madness & encouraging other to so as well.
Saba

Edited by n091505 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
for once i thought ur a basher! luved ur theory!!! so true
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I was totally prepared to scream at you, but then I read this 😊
Gosh, you're soo funny!! Just loved your post and the fact that you actually explained your theory so convincingly 😆
Too funny!
Congrats on yOur first post. Keep posting such cool stuff 😉
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol  i for one was actually opening the post with a good feeling cz i thought it might be a cute post with a catching title..lol today's episode was too good for me to contemplate on anything negative today!!
anyway now i am asking myself why didn't i see all these wonders when i spent 3 tortuous years learning these horrible subjects!!😆 had ArHi been there when i studied these i might have actually leaned something out of it!!
😆

cute post!! loved it!! do post often! .😳
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
From Get Lost
Get on Girl😊
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OMG DAMN! i used to find them cute..but now theyre HOT HOT HOT!
n091505 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: booksfreak07

I was totally prepared to scream at you, but then I read this 😊
Gosh, you're soo funny!! Just loved your post and the fact that you actually explained your theory so convincingly 😆
Too funny!
Congrats on yOur first post. Keep posting such cool stuff 😉

Thanks, but i don't know when i'll be in my random thinking mode again... most of it doesn't make sense anyways...
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 darlingg...you sure are taking lessons from ASR ...in getting attention of those you want ...awesome first post...muuaaahhh
asumi thumbnail
hehe .. i am in that land too...

totally cute and awww man how do they do that ?

SAVE ME!