Awosome Episode !!!!!!!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGG I Lovedd loveddd 2dy's episode. WHt an amazing Epi . Completely lovedd it . Seriously Lovedd Pintu-Pinky scenes n Pintu-his Bhabhi scenes . Hehe Poor DBPS was so ready 2 go wid BS in d Puja but Poor guy is been stopped by TTS Aur phir bechara Pintu kya karta He had 2 go 2 Pinky's house . OMGG Pintu's face was worthwatchng when He was offered sweets by Pinky , His bhabhi was like Aur lijiye naa Dverji itne pyaar se de rahi hai πŸ˜† , He was feeling like Killing his bhabhi πŸ€£ . n the scene where Pinky was showing pintu her Iphone n Pintu was not at all interested , Poor guy was soo soo irritated , so much tht He makes excuse of his phone call also infront of Pinky but Pinky comes there also .She is reallyy a chipkoo πŸ˜†. I also lovedd how DBPS makes excuse of sonu Haha n when he feeds his sweets 2 sonu OMG he was like apne chote papa ki taraf se aur bacha hua apni maa ko khilaana πŸ˜†. I loved how in Krishna's house Pintu's Bhabhi says Pintu 2 thanks him again, she was literallyy 2dy was teasing Pintu a lott .but I lovedd d part d most when Pintu says 2 his bhabhi in a sarcastic tone tht Bhabhi aaj aap apne dever ka kuch jaada khayaal nahi rakh rahiπŸ˜†. awww I lovedd it yaar . 2dy's epi was awosome . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did Sonu bitwa switch off the sound system? So that when the pooja mantra from Krishna's house started everybody was listening to it. Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Did Sonu bitwa switch off the sound system? So that when the pooja mantra from Krishna's house started everybody was listening to it.

Actually sound system was already Off , Sonu was just playing wid d system . Pinky goes 2 swich on d sound system but At tht time only puja mantra starts So Everybody starts listening 2 it πŸ˜Š
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agreed. The episode rocked! Pinky-Pinto scenes were a treat to watch yaar! And Sonu-bhabhi! Maa-bete ki kya planning hai! Waiting for more involvement from bhabhi's side now :D
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it definitely was an awesome epi!

Did you guys see the look on Pintu's face when Pinky said "excuse I" and her mom goes on about how great her english is?  LOL!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ParmB

Yes it definitely was an awesome epi!

Did you guys see the look on Pintu's face when Pinky said "excuse I" and her mom goes on about how great her english is?  LOL!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes I noticed it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . Pintu's expressions were mindblowing n extremly cutee . He makes his face as if i saying " Oh COMEON !!!! Wht U r saying , STOP BOOSTING ? " πŸ˜† .OMGG He was soo soo irritated n disgusted frm pinky as if telling 2 himself " Oh God Plzz Save me frm dis Chipkoo " πŸ€£
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago