Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 150

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

i wish that hiten also leave this show but if ekta brings gauri opposite to hiten then their  chemistry will once again make a blast  and besides that  fans are waiting for quite a long time to see  hiten gauri together on tv.

wht r u saying adeelaOuch u mean to say u will be ready to see gauri as nani if she is paired opp hiten... never expected this from hiten gauri fansConfused.. It will definitely affect her career in a negative manner. i don't think  i will ever like gauri coming in pr. Dont know abt u all. i will rather like to wait one or two yrs more or even more thn tht but would not like to see gauri in such a regressive show like this.. ankita is leaving the show because the character of archana is going to be ruined. We all r watching this crap because unfortunately hiten is a part of it, please don't expect gauri to join him here. please it's a requestConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 96)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

saw the segment..hiten wont leave the show,,bcoz as he said when he entered leap was just abt to happen,,if he can play a father of grown up kids then y not nana..

but i m not happy..i dnt want him to play nana..

hiten is doing it bcoz of ekta only..ekta is the one who launched hiten,,and hiten has played dadaji in kasautiLOLLOL

i wudnt be surprise if ankita wont leave the show bcoz ekta knows how to wash brains of actorsLOLLOL,,may be dhamki deti hogi actors koLOLLOLLOL..otherwise sab log ekta ki baat kyun maan jaate hainLOLLOL

well pehle ankita ka exit confirm hogi fir jake kuchh keh sakte hain for the time being G____ ka naam lena galat hoga

u r so right sanghaOuch
 i m so  sorry for posting tht. I think i was not able to make my point. I just wanted to say tht even if ankita left, here i would like to clearly mention tht i don't want ankita to leave just because i want gauri opp. hiten. She should def. stay if n only if, although not possible, she finds something interesting or beneficial.  I just wanted to say tht if ankita left, it could be a possibility tht Ekta apparoaches Gauri for Archana's role for well known reasons.She can do tht. Ij ust want to say tht as a HGT fan, i would never like to see Gauri here for such a role just for the sake of watching HGT togehter after such a long time. That would be probably destroying her comebackOuch Sorry if i hurted anyones feelings . I have nothing against ankita or gauriOuch Just wanted to share wht i felt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..1sanghamitra

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

saw the segment..hiten wont leave the show,,bcoz as he said when he entered leap was just abt to happen,,if he can play a father of grown up kids then y not nana..

but i m not happy..i dnt want him to play nana..

hiten is doing it bcoz of ekta only..ekta is the one who launched hiten,,and hiten has played dadaji in kasautiLOLLOL

i wudnt be surprise if ankita wont leave the show bcoz ekta knows how to wash brains of actorsLOLLOL,,may be dhamki deti hogi actors koLOLLOLLOL..otherwise sab log ekta ki baat kyun maan jaate hainLOLLOL

well pehle ankita ka exit confirm hogi fir jake kuchh keh sakte hain for the time being G____ ka naam lena galat hoga

at the time of kyunki's first leap, don't know abt gauri, but hiten was promised a new show as a solo lead titled Kaun hain Sapno mein opp. Anita n Karishhma Tanna. That nevr happened.Ouch

at the time of pr's first leap, ankita was promised to get a new show where she was promised to portray a young character, again tht didn't happen. That says a lot abt EktaShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fanknPUJAA11sanghamitra

PUJAA1

PUJAA1

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

i wish that hiten also leave this show but if ekta brings gauri opposite to hiten then their  chemistry will once again make a blast  and besides that  fans are waiting for quite a long time to see  hiten gauri together on tv.
agree with u atleast we will be sble to see dem together onscreen ..but don't know wat ekta has thought about replacing ankita

PUJAA1

PUJAA1

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
y ekta is obessed with leaps .. she hasn't learn frm her mistake .. she ruined kyunki 's story ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn1sanghamitra

fankn

fankn

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hiten feels indebted to Ekta as it was she who got him his first break in TV but if not for his talent, he wouldn't have been able to survive for so long in the industry...Have a gut feeling that something big is waiting for him...All the best HitenThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..1sanghamitraAshlaika

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
i cant post pics Cry Cry
wat happened to this forum

Edited by 1sanghamitra - 21 November 2012 at 6:59am

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra