Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 150

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
even i knew tht hiten will not quit n even i m disappointed ...but i think he knows better tht us abt. the decision he has taken.But wht do u think ekta will do with archana's character if ankita leaves the show. I hope she doesn't replace ankita with ...ahem... ahem u know with whom! I m saying all this because we all r familier with ekta tactics. She can do anything to prove herself right n to make her show successful. I know i m going too far right now but just wanted to discuss it with all of u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..PUJAA1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 95)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@fanush: thanks for sharing ur views here. Ekta is doing tht from a long time. Don't know why hiten never objects.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mona_ghtPUJAA1fansush

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
saw the segment..hiten wont leave the show,,bcoz as he said when he entered leap was just abt to happen,,if he can play a father of grown up kids then y not nana..

but i m not happy..i dnt want him to play nana..

hiten is doing it bcoz of ekta only..ekta is the one who launched hiten,,and hiten has played dadaji in kasautiLOLLOL

i wudnt be surprise if ankita wont leave the show bcoz ekta knows how to wash brains of actorsLOLLOL,,may be dhamki deti hogi actors koLOLLOLLOL..otherwise sab log ekta ki baat kyun maan jaate hainLOLLOL

well pehle ankita ka exit confirm hogi fir jake kuchh keh sakte hain for the time being G____ ka naam lena galat hoga

Edited by 1sanghamitra - 20 November 2012 at 10:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..sunny8410MAshlaika

PUJAA1

PUJAA1

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
yea hiten wil nt leave de show  ..we know ekta has always used him but plz n ow look at other aspect too after kyunki ended hiten only did cameo role either becoz he wasn't getting gud project or becox dey r highly paids actor so  many producers don't go to him with lead roles nd only cameo kind of role r left for him to do .ekta iz de only producers who stil paying hefty amount to top tv actor . hiten here got a  lead role in pavita rishta along with de package he deserve..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanknsunny8410M

PUJAA1

PUJAA1

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
missin hitengauri..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn

PUJAA1

PUJAA1

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

nt seen gauri onscreen forsuch along time

fankn

adeela

IF-Rockerz

adeela

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
i wish that hiten also leave this show but if ekta brings gauri opposite to hiten then their  chemistry will once again make a blast  and besides that  fans are waiting for quite a long time to see  hiten gauri together on tv.

PUJAA1

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/13358-telly-celebs-say-hello-to-someone-special-on-world-hello-day.htm#4354908

Telly celebs say Hello to someone special on World Hello Day

Hiten Tejwani: I want to say hello to my nani and my dada who are showering their blessings on me from the heaven above. Why do I have to say hello to just three people when I want to say a big hello to the whole world.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..sunny8410MAshlaika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top