Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 94)

Post Reply New Post

Page 94 of 150

fankn

fankn

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

missing hiten gauri badly
Great job Sanghamitra..I love all the pictures you have chosen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 94)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
seriously strange... :DS: :DS: :DS: :DS: :DS:
aaj kal k zamane me jahan award functions rigged hote hain,,kisko kya milega pehle se hi plan banake rakhte hain...uss award function me hiten ko ek bhi award nahi mila...

and hiten jo har function attend nahi karta & he was ill,,fir bhi hiten went to that award function,,

no interview in this sbs segment only ankita ka dikhaya,,,,,,dats y didnt upload it on youtube

agar zee walon ko hiten ko kuchh dena hi nahi hai toh zabardasti invite kyun karte hain,,i justt hate zeeAngryAngry,,sare logon ko kuchh na kuchh mila hoga sirf hiten ko chhod diya yaar...vagvan kabhi vala na kare yeh zee tv ka

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..TanyazAshlaika

fankn

fankn

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Calm down Sangha...Jaane de na yaar...I have got used to it by now...Hiten never complains so people walk all over him...Let's just remain positive that he will get his due soon...

About Zee, I think it is one of the most regressive channels I have ever seen...The gimmicks they come up with to raise TRPs are just outrageous...Thanks for sharing the pictures...Hiten looks handsomeSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..nikita_ght1sanghamitraAshlaika

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
You are right guys , It is really very unfair .and specially after you look at the other nominees in the best actor category ...

Good that Hiten is not taking all this seriously ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..nikita_ght1sanghamitraAshlaika

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fankn

Calm down Sangha...Jaane de na yaar...I have got used to it by now...Hiten never complains so people walk all over him...Let's just remain positive that he will get his due soon...

About Zee, I think it is one of the most regressive channels I have ever seen...The gimmicks they come up with to raise TRPs are just outrageous...LOLLOLThanks for sharing the pictures...Hiten looks handsomeSmile

sachi yaar i hate zee tv...

when hiten starplus me tha,,he used to get atleast one award in every award function..even if he left starplus and wasnt doing any shws with star still they called hiten to host a segment in spa..

and with zee ...hiten worked with zee in 2003 dat to with anurag basu's miit...still zee has no soft corner for hiten,,dats y zee kabhi no1 channel nahi ban saktaAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
hiten has decided to continue with pr even after the leap...
ready to play nana ... ur views.

mona_ght

fankn

fankn

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I knew that Hiten will continue with the show...He has never quit a show before so I was quite sure he wouldn't do it this time...About him playing nana, I am not happy...He doesn't look like a father of grown up kids...In yesterday's episode, he looked very young...Purvi looked like his sister...

mona_ght

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i find hiten is a very cool balanced    sensitive     positive person

poor  fellow is being used

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..PUJAA1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top