Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 150

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
i agree lakshmi. I mean, pr is becoming intolerable for me day by day. Actually my office timings don't permit me to watch pr at night and i have to wait desperately for the repeat telecast in the noon. But last week i didn't bother to catch even a single episode. Even my mom was like sudhar gaye kya! And tht was because i knew tht whtever is going to happen, the character of Manav Deshmukh is not going to de wht we all r expecting from him. I would really like to thank tanya n naresh for their timely wu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 92)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
which help me in deciding whether to catch the RT or not. Watching Manav Deshmukh is now a days is like testing our tolerance level. The cvs have butchered him to such level tht even don't like defending him. And in case of Soham, enough have been said abt him but he is just becoming heartless day by day. Showing not even a single emotion for him n forcing his wife too to assume their son as dead. How could a father be so ruthless for a son after witnessing the circumstances his son has faced for such a

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn1sanghamitra

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
a long time. Even Archana admitted in a no. of episodes tht she was not a good mother to Soham in his childhood but look at tht man. He thinks himself as mr. perfect who can never do anything wrong, even after commiting so many mistakes. I don't know wht will wake him up from his deep slumber. U know i always thought tht Karan Virani was the worst character played by Hiten till date, but now a days Mr. Manav Deshmukh is giving him som serious competition now a days. All thanks to the cvs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn1sanghamitra

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
well i hv stopped watching pr long time back...

when hiten etered the show i was really excited and wanted to catch every glimpse of him on tv,,but now the way manav's character has become in pr i dnt feel like watching
Cry

Edited by 1sanghamitra - 15 November 2012 at 9:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Manav always had a huge ego ..but after the leap the character has changed compelety ..I call the show PR part 2 now  .Manav now gets angry so quickly  ...

Looks like Manav is truly ashamed of Soham and his son has totally left his heart  .  After Soham insulted Savita and Damodar , Manav just started to dislike him a lot ...Disapprove

Of course  both manav and Archana made mistakes with Soham ...Archana thought too much for her sister and that is why she calls herself a bad mother ..
Manav too wanted to give up Soham so that Sachin would not be neglected ...He had the money and could have hired detectives to search for Soham bu the just got angry with Archana , took his daughters and left for  Canada , not looked back for 18 years ...neither for Archana  nor for Soham ...Cry

I think there will be differences again between mana vand Archana on this Soham issue ...You see , these guys  can never show peace and harmony between Manav and Archana for long ...the show has to run on the ups and downs of their relationship because  they are the lead actors .  ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mona_ghtfankn..Aanchal..sunny8410M

..Aanchal..

..Aanchal..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I think manav is 2 much hurt by soham's  behaviour & has lost all hopes of him accepting them as his parents  ..he is just trying to be be practical.. may be he is behaving like this as  he doesn't want archana & other family members to build up  any hopes abt soham returning back to the family.. & suffer emotionally later..
but i agree they have started butchering manav's  character again...don't know wat will be left of his character in future episodes 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mona_ghtfankn1sanghamitra

Ashwin_Hegde

Ashwin_Hegde

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

Originally posted by ashwinhegde01

beautiful siggges sangamitraSmile  those r lovely ones Smile

thank uSmile

ur wlcm Smile u deserve the appriciation Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..1sanghamitra