Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for posting .Hiten  looking good and so happy 😊 .Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the thread...he is a great actor, very handsome as well ðŸ˜³  all the best to him, his career and his beautiful family...so sweet his comments about his babies when they were born.  
hiten_akash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3srXyD3pbuw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
http://youtu.be/3srXyD3pbuw
Edited by hiten_akash - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i would like to share something with all of u here. Yesterday night i saw a dream which was a result of daily soap overdose i think. It was something like i was watching a soap opera in which Hiten wasmadly  in love with some girl (I don't know who she was as she was none of the popular soap actresses and i am not able to recollect where i had seen her) . After sometime, Hiten disappeared  from the scenerio and the girl tried her best to search him.

After 3 or 4 years, the girl enters into a big mansion and asks for someone . She was told to wait downstairs when she heard a voice and starts moving upstairs. As she was moving totally lost in her thoughts, she dashed against someone climbing down in a hurry and that someone prevented her from falling down the stairs. She looked at that person and ten tanannn... it was Hiten. The girl had happy expressions all over he face , whereas Hiten was shocked... (he was in his Karan Virani get up after the leap  i.e,  short hair, a little stubble , spects , black suit with matching tie etc...) The  girl was abt to hug him when they heard a female voice  calling Hiten (I don't exactly remember what name she called) and a shadow of a heavily pregnant lady falls on them. After that , in a typical soap opera style, they showed her and ... as i expected... she was Gauri. I can't describe here how she was looking in the orange sari and striaght long hair (just try to remeber nandini in orange sari where karan teases her abt her budapa (old age) post leap in kyunki) . She was supposed to play pregnant with twins in my dream soap , but she was shown pregnant in a typical daily soap style with no traces of pregnancy on her face and figure except a fat stomach. Looking at her , Hiten ran up to her leaving the shocked girl  and said in anger", Tum neeche kyun aayi?? Maine mana kiya tha naa??"
. Gauri made a puppy dog face and said hugging him tightly, " I though u are going to break the promise u made that this one week  u will not leave me alone even for a second'. After  listening to this, Hiten  smiled and carefully lifted her up in his arms and starts moving upstairs saying", I know what i have promised to u. So don't worry. I love u too much  and i can't dare to leave u alone ever". And after that, he Kissed her on her forehead and Gauri blushingly hid her face into his chest with her hands around his neck...

And after that my alarm ranged and i got up cursing the alarm..

Edited by sunny8410 - 12 years ago
hiten_akash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunny8410

i would like to share something with all of u here. Yesterday night i saw a dream which was a result of daily soap overdose i think. It was something like i was watching a soap opera in which Hiten wasmadly  in love with some girl (I don't know who she was as she was none of the popular soap actresses and i am not able to recollect where i had seen her) . After sometime, Hiten disappeared  from the scenerio and the girl tried her best to search him.

After 3 or 4 years, the girl enters into a big mansion and asks for someone . She was told to wait downstairs when she heard a voice and starts moving upstairs. As she was moving totally lost in her thoughts, she dashed against someone climbing down in a hurry and that someone prevented her from falling down the stairs. She looked at that person and ten tanannn... it was Hiten. The girl had happy expressions all over he face , whereas Hiten was shocked... (he was in his Karan Virani get up after the leap  i.e,  short hair, a little stubble , spects , black suit with matching tie etc...) The  girl was abt to hug him when they heard a female voice  calling Hiten (I don't exactly remember what name she called) and a shadow of a heavily pregnant lady falls on them. After that , in a typical soap opera style, they showed her and ... as i expected... she was Gauri. I can't describe here how she was looking in the orange sari and striaght long hair (just try to remeber nandini in orange sari where karan teases her abt her budapa (old age) post leap in kyunki) . She was supposed to play pregnant with twins in my dream soap , but she was shown pregnant in a typical daily soap style with no traces of pregnancy on her face and figure except a fat stomach. Looking at her , Hiten rans up to her leaving the shocked girl  and said in anger", Tum neeche kyun aayi?? Maine mana kiya tha naa??"
. Gauri made a puppy dog face and said hugging him tightly, " I though u are going to break the promise u made that this one week  u will not leave me alone even for a second'. After  listening to this, Hiten  smiled and carefully lifted her up in his arms and starts moving upstairs saying", I know what i have promised to u. So don't worry. I love u too much  and i can't dare to leave u alone ever". And after that, he Kissed her on her forehead and Gauri blushingly hid her face into his chest with her hands around his neck...

if PR producers see this,they ll add it to their storyline,,its superb😊
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hiten_akash

ha ha ha wah wah wah

Gauri and Hiten together wowww
lovely bas vo starting ka acha nahi laga baki to ekdum perfect tha..lovely sunny
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunny8410

After 3 or 4 years, the girl enters into a big mansion and asks for someone . She was told to wait downstairs when she heard a voice and starts moving upstairs. As she was moving totally lost in her thoughts, she dashed against someone climbing down in a hurry and that someone prevented her from falling down the stairs. She looked at that person and ten tanannn... it was Hiten. The girl had happy expressions all over he face , whereas Hiten was shocked... (he was in his Karan Virani get up after the leap  i.e,  short hair, a little stubble , spects , black suit with matching tie etc...) The  girl was abt to hug him when they heard a female voice  calling Hiten (I don't exactly remember what name she called) and a shadow of a heavily pregnant lady falls on them. After that , in a typical soap opera style, they showed her and ... as i expected... she was Gauri. I can't describe here how she was looking in the orange sari and striaght long hair (just try to remeber nandini in orange sari where karan teases her abt her budapa (old age) post leap in kyunki) . She was supposed to play pregnant with twins in my dream soap , but she was shown pregnant in a typical daily soap style with no traces of pregnancy on her face and figure except a fat stomach. Looking at her , Hiten rans up to her leaving the shocked girl  and said in anger", Tum neeche kyun aayi?? Maine mana kiya tha naa??"

awww superb dream yaar😃.ur alarm,even i am cursing him now😆
sunny8410M thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_ght

awww superb dream yaar😃.ur alarm,even i am cursing him now😆

shayad iske aage dimaag ki reel khatam ho gayi hogi isliye😉 Edited by sunny8410 - 12 years ago
sunny8410M thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiten_akash

first of all thanks a lot . waise what will they add?? The dream as i said is an outcome of my daily soap syndrome so no worries, it all belongs to Indian soap opera cv's
Edited by sunny8410 - 12 years ago