Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

nikita_ght

Goldie

nikita_ght

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunny8410

i am so happy that at last  i found a place where i can discuss abt Hiten. Abt how he looked , how he acted and all that. I am one of the fans of Hiten who loved him since his KKK days , where he played Nakul. Even at that time, there was something special in him that made me fan of his acting n attitude n i really thought that he has the potential to make it big in tellydom. And today, he is one of the biggest n respectable names of Indian Telly Industry. I think he is one of the rare actors who doesn't have any problems with any of his co-stars and gets mixed up very well with all of them. Abt his acting skills, i don't want to say anything because that would be so less considering his calibre as an actor. I really wish that he gets many more challenging roles than what he has been offered till now after PR.  

so true..hiten is good in each n every role he played till date.i am waiting for this year award nominationBig smile,i am sure people will acknowledge his work again.
one more thing,after ronit roy if someone deserves to be the star of the decade,then its surely hiten tejwaniEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BAN 678hiten_akashCupcake4GHTsunny8410Mbrinda_ght

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cupcake4GHT

Goldie

Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
i am also a huge fan of hiten and gauri,they are the finest actors i have seen on indian telly ,their acting is so natural,loved them in kutumb and kunki saas,and other shows too,hope to see them soon again on telly with a very good script ,like k3,hiten deserves better than pr,thanks for this thread,its highly appreciated 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_ght

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_ght

i am so happy that at last  i found a place where i can discuss abt Hiten. Abt how he looked , how he acted and all that. I am one of the fans of Hiten who loved him since his KKK days , where he played Nakul. Even at that time, there was something special in him that made me fan of his acting n attitude n i really thought that he has the potential to make it big in tellydom. And today, he is one of the biggest n respectable names of Indian Telly Industry. I think he is one of the rare actors who doesn't have any problems with any of his co-stars and gets mixed up very well with all of them. Abt his acting skills, i don't want to say anything because that would be so less considering his calibre as an actor. I really wish that he gets many more challenging roles than what he has been offered till now after PR.  

so true..hiten is good in each n every role he played till date.i am waiting for this year award nominationBig smile,i am sure people will acknowledge his work again.
one more thing,after ronit roy if someone deserves to be the star of the decade,then its surely hiten tejwaniEmbarrassed

i agree.. It's very easy to attend stardom.. u just need one or two lead roles to become a star ..but it's very difficult to maintain it. Hiten became a star in 2001 when Kutumb arrived on tv, but the way he has maintained his stardom for almost a decade is applaudable. He really has carved a niche for himself in these years and has moved beyond comparision.  But i think he is just wasting himself in PR. I don't know why he can't say no to Ekta who just uses him in emergency. I think now he should be choosy regarding his roles. I agree he has to run his home, but  he is not that financially insecure. He owns a restaurant which is doing good and is planning a new one if i am not wrong.But without knowing the real reasons for accepting this role, i can't blame him. I really hope he gets a role that allows him to reinvent himself as an actor. Till now, he has done everything in family soaps . He has played a casanova, a true lover, a loving and caring husband, from an illegimate son seeking revenge from his father to an obidient and favorite son and a complete family man, a jealous and obsessive lover, a doting father and you name it and i have done it type roles. Apart from that, he has done completlely negative roles in Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat and Choti bahu. So i think the only roles that he need is the one like something KD Pathak in Adaalat. Sorry to bring  Ronit in a Hiten thread, but i think Hiten needs something like that . Once again i am sorry to bring Ronit but before Adaalat , i really found him overrated and overhyped actor, but Adaalat completely changed my view. He is that natural as KD Pathak. By mentioning him here, i just want to say that i want Hiten to do something unique that he has not done till now. He has so much potential than these family dramas and he has shown that when he has been provided  an opportunity. His roles in Miit, JJJKJF , KHKH and Muktibandhan are fine examples of his talent. I just wish he continues to rule the heart of his fans in the same way he has done till now and ATB for his professional and personal life. Way to go Hiten, u rock.

Edited by sunny8410 - 29 January 2012 at 1:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BAN 678hiten_akashnikita_ghtsayali_d23

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
anyway... i have a question for Hiten fans, how many of you know all the roles that Hiten has played before becoming PM? i think i know all of them. Anyone else??

Edited by sunny8410 - 29 January 2012 at 1:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hiten_akashbrinda_ght

hiten_akash

Groupbie

hiten_akash

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

anyway... i have a question for Hiten fans, how much of you know all the roles that Hiten has played before becoming PM? i think i know all of them. Anyone else??

even i can name its very easy
i ll start praveen(kabhi sautan kabhi saheli)Smile

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiten_akash

anyway... i have a question for Hiten fans, how many of you know all the roles that Hiten has played before becoming PM? i think i know all of them. Anyone else??

good that's one , wht abt the rest?Wink

Edited by sunny8410 - 29 January 2012 at 1:07am

hiten_akash

hiten_akash

Groupbie

hiten_akash

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hiten_akash

good that's one , wht abt the rest?Wink

i know the rest,,but u tell another one
then all other members ll say one by one
Smile

hiten_akash

Groupbie

hiten_akash

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
guys when u r visiting this thread plzz click on the IF fanpage of hiten(the link is given on the 1st page of this thread) and comment there
this way hiten's ranking ll increase in IF ranking meter
Smile

brinda_ght

Post Reply New Post

Go to top