Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know that many of you have stopped watching PR but do catch friday's episode...Hiten got good scenes there...
fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunny8410M

@sangha: nice creations sangha๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

@Laxmi: Ronit was the bestest thing happened to Hiten since PMhappened . It was a cameo, but the character was so beautifully written n as u said, was just  like hiten. Th duo of JD Majhethia and Aatish kapadia is damn good n took one of the finest performances from hiten. Not only this, i think Hiten too enjoyed every moment playing Ronit  and tht was visible in his body language and performance. And the character of Ronit ,as expected, got well with the audience. The audience enjoyed every moment of the Ronit_Shonali_Dharmesh love triangle and the trp's dipped down with Hiten's exit from the show. JD and Aatish were planning to bring Ronit back but unfortunately the show had to be taken off-air before anything like this could happen. Nevertheless, Hiten once again proved himself as the trp puller n i just love his character once again. I mean he's the next favorite character played by Hiten after PM for me.Very good but not larger thn life type character. And the best episodes were the new year's celebration episodes.

Note: i have a request. Anyone having the JJJKJF videos of Hiten, because there is nothing on youtube.๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Hats off productions gave so many good shows...Sarabhai versus Sarabhai is my favourite...The comedy was situational...Shows like that aren't made these days...Even shows from Hats off these days don't have that old charm...Sab TV has mostly slapstick comedy...TMKOC was fantastic but now it is boring...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Itr's good that Hiten has another show now .I would only want Manav and Archana to be the leads or nothing else , most definitely not side characters ...rather they end their roles ..

Well done guys ..The thread is nearly over ...๐Ÿ˜Š
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fankn

Will complete this thread so that we can quickly start posting in the new one...HAd a look at the thread...It's lovely Sanghamitra...Where is Akash by the way? He started this thread but he hasn't been aound for quite somt time...

i dnt know abt akash..

i think i should send him a msg๐Ÿ˜Š

..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I know that many of you have stopped watching PR but do catch friday's episode...Hiten got good scenes there...

hmm.. will watch it... ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ sangha, the new thread is awesome.. very nice

@ sunny, i've pmed u the link of videos

1sanghamitra thumbnail

Hats off productions gave so many good shows...Sarabhai versus Sarabhai is my favourite...The comedy was situational...Shows like that aren't made these days...Even shows from Hats off these days don't have that old charm...Sab TV has mostly slapstick comedy...TMKOC was fantastic but now it is boring...

i loved khichdi and sarabhai vs sarabhai๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but yes hatsoff production k abhi koi bhi shows achhe nahi hain

i used to like "alakshmi" which airs on ife ok,,bt now i dnt watch any tv shows

1sanghamitra thumbnail
PAGE 150 complete

NEXT THREAD  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/72273002