Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree lakshmi. I mean, pr is becoming intolerable for me day by day. Actually my office timings don't permit me to watch pr at night and i have to wait desperately for the repeat telecast in the noon. But last week i didn't bother to catch even a single episode. Even my mom was like sudhar gaye kya! And tht was because i knew tht whtever is going to happen, the character of Manav Deshmukh is not going to de wht we all r expecting from him. I would really like to thank tanya n naresh for their timely wu
sunny8410M thumbnail
which help me in deciding whether to catch the RT or not. Watching Manav Deshmukh is now a days is like testing our tolerance level. The cvs have butchered him to such level tht even don't like defending him. And in case of Soham, enough have been said abt him but he is just becoming heartless day by day. Showing not even a single emotion for him n forcing his wife too to assume their son as dead. How could a father be so ruthless for a son after witnessing the circumstances his son has faced for such a
sunny8410M thumbnail
a long time. Even Archana admitted in a no. of episodes tht she was not a good mother to Soham in his childhood but look at tht man. He thinks himself as mr. perfect who can never do anything wrong, even after commiting so many mistakes. I don't know wht will wake him up from his deep slumber. U know i always thought tht Karan Virani was the worst character played by Hiten till date, but now a days Mr. Manav Deshmukh is giving him som serious competition now a days. All thanks to the cvs.
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well i hv stopped watching pr long time back...

when hiten etered the show i was really excited and wanted to catch every glimpse of him on tv,,but now the way manav's character has become in pr i dnt feel like watching
😭
Edited by 1sanghamitra - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Manav always had a huge ego ..but after the leap the character has changed compelety ..I call the show PR part 2 now  .Manav now gets angry so quickly  ...

Looks like Manav is truly ashamed of Soham and his son has totally left his heart  .  After Soham insulted Savita and Damodar , Manav just started to dislike him a lot ...😒

Of course  both manav and Archana made mistakes with Soham ...Archana thought too much for her sister and that is why she calls herself a bad mother ..
Manav too wanted to give up Soham so that Sachin would not be neglected ...He had the money and could have hired detectives to search for Soham bu the just got angry with Archana , took his daughters and left for  Canada , not looked back for 18 years ...neither for Archana  nor for Soham ...😭

I think there will be differences again between mana vand Archana on this Soham issue ...You see , these guys  can never show peace and harmony between Manav and Archana for long ...the show has to run on the ups and downs of their relationship because  they are the lead actors .  ...
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
I think manav is 2 much hurt by soham's  behaviour & has lost all hopes of him accepting them as his parents  ..he is just trying to be be practical.. may be he is behaving like this as  he doesn't want archana & other family members to build up  any hopes abt soham returning back to the family.. & suffer emotionally later..
but i agree they have started butchering manav's  character again...don't know wat will be left of his character in future episodes 
Ashwin_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1sanghamitra

thank u😊

ur wlcm ðŸ˜Š u deserve the appriciation ðŸ˜Š
1sanghamitra thumbnail
2days sbs segment,,too funny😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzr7kil4IqM&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
1sanghamitra thumbnail
made these ones from 2days sbs segment

fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

I think manav is 2 much hurt by soham's  behaviour & has lost all hopes of him accepting them as his parents  ..he is just trying to be be practical.. may be he is behaving like this as  he doesn't want archana & other family members to build up  any hopes abt soham returning back to the family.. & suffer emotionally later..
but i agree they have started butchering manav's  character again...don't know wat will be left of his character in future episodes 

Maybe you're right... He's being practical...They can just show one scene where he's feeling bad about Soham's fate rather than being angry...
Edited by fankn - 11 years ago