Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hey yaaroo,

first thread in this forum  LOL

well would like to know reviews about this book , i had read it but i didnot like it at all esp Amanda ckt ...

would go in details later 

anyone putting there side 

Love

J

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Tabs_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Best Of Me ------- Nicholas Sparks" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
well i was madly waiting for the book but i got bd reviews from amazon ... i mean sparks failed to charm this time .. as i heard
well ofcourse il see and judje for myself ... but only if i have plenty of time and nothing to read...
m a devoted sparks fan but i donno i have instincts about this one

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I liked Sparks previous works even with sad endings ... but this one lack something , i wont spill the theme and spoil the fun for u , when u get time to read it , but the book is a disappointment from my side ... 

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
yea i mean tht tragic forumla kinda worked for me in dear john ,notebook and a walk to remember .. i still cant get enough out of those books .. but as i am reading the reviews it seems as if the book is highly lacking tht charisma ... no matter what N.Sparks will alwyas be one of keeper writers... and ofcourse i l read the book ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top