Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Harry potter ---- n ArHi??

Addie07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I came across this quote a while ago

"I'm waiting for someone who will love me the way Severus Snape loved Lily Evans.."

All the harry potter fans must be knowing that the story of Severus Snape and Lily Evans had a beauty of its own... The words in which it was told were so little and yet it spoke so much,,, Never the main plot of the story.. far from it and yet it had a beauty of its own and somewhere it is one of the most intense stories of unrequited love... 
I wonder if we would someday have a story of arhi too.. intense love in its own way... a story that would reside long after its over.., a scene we would watch over and over again and yet every time will feel like the first... just so that someday we can say
"I'm waiting for someone to love me the way Arnav loved Khushi"

Harry potter fans do comment- its compulsory for u lolπŸ˜†... like button is not working so guys do share ur views...

Edit : Dont get me wrong n say Lyraaz back with her famous tragedies.πŸ˜†. i mean a memorable story and intense scenes... not unrequeited love or an ending...
Edited by Lyraa99 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my god...I don't want my Arnie do die @ the end...nope never...😭😭😭...
Addie07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SK1991

my god...I don't want my Arnie do die @ the end...nope never...😭😭😭...

lol... not that way sweety... just a memorable story!!!1
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res! will comment i a while!
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lyraa99

lol... not that way sweety... just a memorable story!!!1

oh...u scared me dear...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hummm not that bad...πŸ€”...
Honestly I never liked the Snape and Lily love story. I think Snape always loved this idealised version he had of Lily, the one he wanted her to be. Plus I can never get over the fact that he called her a mudblood. Lily was his friend even while in different houses, she tried with Snape and it was only after he'd called her a mudblood did she retreat and become friendlier with the Marauders.

He's also really cruel in that he claims to still love Lily ('Even after all this time?' 'Always') and yet he treats her son (a 10 year old boy) so abysmally which is such a childish and despicable thing to do.

So I think Snape was more obsessed with Lily rather than in love with her. He didn't care about Lily or her life choices or the people that she loved. He was more than willing to let Voldemort kill her husband and one year old child so logn as Lily survived.

For me this kind of love reflects more Shyam's obsession with Khushi rather than Arnav's attraction. Shyam doesn't care about Khushi's father or her sister's wedding or even his own wife just so long as he gets Khushi at the end of it.
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Oh good lord!!! I don't want that to happen to our Arhi 😭😭😭 I always cried when it came to Snape's recollections of Lily in the seventh book. SO heart rendering. That love he kept on from his childhood  (even before he strted to go to Hogwarts I think) till death was...😭😭

I especally loved the scene when he took the last page of a letter Lilly had written that contained only the words
Love, Lilly so that he can have her love at least on a piece of paper. that scene broke my heart πŸ’”
I actually put that scene in one of my OSs Love, Kushi Kumari Guptha

But you are right. Their love story is one of the more intese ones in the book compared to Lilly-James or Harry-Ginny or any other couple.

You can see that I am such a huge Potter maniac right? πŸ˜†

PS- It's hirushinz.. I changed my user ID
deleteaccount thumbnail
im not a hp fan so dont know what u r talking abt :(
Addie07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nayika

Honestly I never liked the Snape and Lily love story. I think Snape always loved this idealised version he had of Lily, the one he wanted her to be. Plus I can never get over the fact that he called her a mudblood. Lily was his friend even while in different houses, she tried with Snape and it was only after he'd called her a mudblood did she retreat and become friendlier with the Marauders.

He's also really cruel in that he claims to still love Lily ('Even after all this time?' 'Always') and yet he treats her son (a 10 year old boy) so abysmally which is such a childish and despicable thing to do.

So I think Snape was more obsessed with Lily rather than in love with her. He didn't care about Lily or her life choices or the people that she loved. He was more than willing to let Voldemort kill her husband and one year old child so logn as Lily survived.

For me this kind of love reflects more Shyam's obsession with Khushi rather than Arnav's attraction. Shyam doesn't care about Khushi's father or her sister's wedding or even his own wife just so long as he gets Khushi at the end of it.

Suheda my frn... πŸ˜‰
i wasn't a great fan of snape either... but there was something in this that got to me... obsession is what shyam has but obsession dsn live on once the object of obsession is over... either it fades or the obsessed person ends themselves too... M saying this because i have seen 'obsession' as real as it can get... snape was a negative character.. there was no redemption for his mistakes but his love was true... because if it wasnt love, he wudn have had the strength to carry on after lily was gone... nor wud he have protected harry.. he hated harry because he was james son but gave his life for him because he was lily's son... n it is only love which wud make him do that.. not obsession.. neway this is a arhi discussion so lets keep it at thatπŸ˜† 
zillionaire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i hope they do get each other in the end!!