hey everybody v ave another chance to vote for kumkum but its for indian viewers only
not fair but neway
After Kahanii Ghar Ghar Kii emerged on top with the
highest votes, Lifebuoy Vote Do Show Lo is back! You
can vote once more to watch your favourite show on
This time, you can again choose from three highly successful shows - Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan,
Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Bhabhi. The show that gets the highest votes will be telecast on STAR Utsav.
One lucky winner will get a chance to meet the lead characters of the winning show. Hundred consolation prizes are also up for grabs.
Which mega show do you want to watch on STAR Utsav?
Kumkum - Pyara Sa Bandhan,Kasautii Zindagii Kay,Bhabhi
'Vote Do Show Lo' CONTEST RULES
"Vote Do Show Lo Contest" ("Contest") will be held on STAR Utsav ("Channel") as stated hereunder:
1. The Contest will be held from April 11, 2005, 12:00 a.m. till May 5, 2005, 7:00 p.m.
2. During the telecast of the promo of the Contest, contestants can participate in the Contest by voting for their favourite programme, from amongst those shown in the promo.
3. The contestants shall participate in the contest via SMS or website or post:
SMS "<kasautii>" to 7827 for Kasautii Zindagii Kay
SMS "<Kumkum>" to 7827 for Kumkum
SMS "<Bhabhi>" to 7827 for Bhabhi
3.3 Postal Address
Vote Do Show Lo!,
Star India Pvt. Ltd,
P.O. Box No. 37454,
J.B. Nagar Post Office,
Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 059,
4. All the entries should state all the required information, which have been asked from the contestants.
5. The contestants voting for a particular programme shown in the promo, shall be grouped together.
6. The contestants who have chosen the programme, which has received the highest number of votes ("Selected Program"), shall be eligible for the lucky draw.
7. A lucky draw of these contestants will identify the winner(s).
8. The Channel reserves the rights to decide the winner(s) of the Contest.
9. There shall be one hundred and one (101) lucky winners chosen by the Channel.
10. The first chosen lucky winner shall get an opportunity to meet one of the celebrity artists of the programme during the shooting of the Selected Program ("Prize").
11. Each of the next chosen one hundred (100) lucky winners shall get a goody bag worth approximately Rs. 300/- (rupees three hundred only) ("Prize").
12. The winner(s) shall be informed/contacted by the Channel.
13. The winner(s) shall not raise any dispute with regard to the Prize and/or in any manner whatsoever in connection to the Prize.
14. All and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, in relation to the Prize, shall be borne by the winner(s) and in no manner whatsoever shall the Channel/ STAR India Pvt. Ltd ("STAR INDIA")/ producer/ sponsors, be responsible for the same.
1. The contestants should be citizens of India and above 18 years of age to qualify for the Contest.
2. The contestants should not have criminal conviction.
3. Proof of age is a must for the contestant and must be submitted to the Channel/ STAR INDIA (i.e., birth certificate, 10th class leaving certificate/ school certificate/ passport/ an affidavit signed by a magistrate).
4. The Channel reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing rules and/or format of the Contest without prior notice.
5. Non-conformance by any contestant and/or the winner(s) of the rules of the Contest will disqualify them from participation or winnings, immediately, as the case may be.
6. The winner(s) of the Contest agrees that he/she shall make himself/herself available from time to time and co-operate with the Channel and/or STAR INDIA and participate in any activity and/or campaign ("Promotional Activity") of any nature whatsoever without any money payable to the winner(s). Further, the winner(s) shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such Promotional Activity for any reason whatsoever. The winner(s) agrees that the footage of any nature with regard to the winner(s) shall vest with STAR INDIA, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights for worldwide and in perpetuity.
7. The contestant(s) of the Contest agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Channel, STAR INDIA, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner, whatsoever in connection with the Contest and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the sponsor and/or the Channel and/or STAR INDIA to claim any damages or reliefs.
8. The winner(s) of the Contest agree that he/she/they shall hold harmless the Channel, STAR INDIA, its employees, officers or any other person in connection with the Contest and/or the Prize won by him/her in the Contest and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against sponsor and/or the Channel/STAR INDIA to claim any damages or reliefs or otherwise.
9. The Channel and/or STAR INDIA is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma caused to the winner(s) in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to the Contest and/or Prize.
10. Employees of the Channel, STAR INDIA, any other sponsor of the contest and the members of their immediate family and/or with criminal convictions, persons other than citizens of India are ineligible to enter the Contest.
11. Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the winner(s) in relation to the Prize.
12. The winner(s) are required to pay the tax deductible at source under the Income Tax Act, 1961 in relation to the Prize and furnish a copy of the receipt (challan) in relation to the tax deductible at source paid by the winner(s).
13. The participation of the Contestant(s) in the Contest shall mean that the Contestant(s) has read, understood, accepted and agrees to abide with all the rules including the general rules of the Contest.
14. The courts of Mumbai have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
that was a long detail
i didnt read it myself
just read till they said its only for indian citizenz
but its sad i cant vote for kumkum
lets hope kumkum winz this time
i ave to c the beginning of the show
n the other thing is that v can c kumkum for another 3/4 years