Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Aryan is Finally Back.

Us ke ane se show ka khoya hua raunak wapas aga ya hai.

i just kept looking at him, can see the rerun to unstand the story.

Suswagatam...WELCOME BACK DEAR ARYAN.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

praveenam thumbnail
seriously yaar. i am really happy dat he s back.i wishd i 2 cud hug him d way ajay did.
Shadow Cat thumbnail

I was very delighted 2 have him back. 😛 It seemed to me as if I have got back a lost treasure of mine. now SS is back 2 the interesting one. 😉 I hope Deepika also comes soon. 😊 I am too happy to get back my Aryan in SS. 😛

p.s.- Actually sofia when I saw this topic I thought that Bhanu Uday is back and is in some new serial or movie. I miss him a lot. 😭 hope he is also back soon. Edited by Shadow Cat - 17 years ago
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah yaar Amen..May Aryan and Deepika(Bhanu and Gauri)
are back in SS-2 ( Shaina cant as she is dead) and in other soaps too.Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 17 years ago
viral_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya it's nice to see him back...........the show was sparkless without him......he brought the charm back to the show...... 😃 😃 😃
Shadow Cat thumbnail

yeah I agree after all Aryan Khanna hai to Special Squad hai Edited by Shadow Cat - 17 years ago
s-pari thumbnail
Right , on reading ARYAN BACK even i thought that Bhanu is back... where , when ,wow ...all that crossed my mind in a fraction of a second ...anyways thanks...i longed to see something like that for long ...it really cheered me up ...thanks
yes , it was great to see him back !!! he looks even more handsome now!! some make-over also i think...his hair -style or so...he looks great...it felt wow!! to see that dimpled-smile again !!!
we r missing him the same way as the ss crew missed him for 4 episodes!! when can we smile again like they all did !!! i mean ...when can we see BHANU AGAIN???
sanyamalhotra thumbnail
Deepika will come in 27th episode i.e. next to next week I guess.That would mean that Aryan will shoot Raja in the nxt episode.That is something I m looking fwd to since its my fav episode. Edited by sanyamalhotra - 17 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, Aryan will shoot Raja in the next ep...

and i'm also thrilled at the fact that he's back in ss! 😃 the way Ajay hugged him was sooo cute! 😊 and also the way Shaina grabbed his arm when he said he was going somewhere...that was so cute! 😳
praveenam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidev

and also the way Shaina grabbed his arm when he said he was going somewhere...that was so cute! 😳

i completely agree.even whn she said that she msd him.they look so good 2gether