Kaisi Kashish hain Yeh (MG ss) Thread 1 - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lottt guys for teh wonderful support,,, sorry didn't got eth time to reply anyone but i have read all the cmnts and i m really dancing with the response...

Kaisi Kashish hain yeh

Part 8

The bell rang and an old lady opens the door…. Her eyes teary to see the person standing there…

Geet baby….

Geet: shally aunty,, her eyes also teary and hugged the old lady…

Aunty: how much u took to come here baby, u know I missed u….

Geet: I missed u too aunty….

Armaan: ok enough of this melo-drama,,  aunty let us come 1st….

Aunty: ohh sure,,, geet go freshen up fist I m going to bake ur fav black forest cake….

Armaan narrow his eyes and geet smiled widely….

Armaan: sometime ago u 2 wanted a melodramatic hug….

Aunty: wo sab baad me hota rahega,, 1st geet should change her dress,, she must be uncomfortable in saree… she made a face and geet giggle…

Geet: yeah I m coming after freshen up….

Aunty saw her retreating figure….

Aunty: she has changed so much…. Armaan smiled nodding his head…. But amy why didn't u tell me that she is coming with u? I know I can manage some lavish lunch for her that she loves the most, she asked with pouting face… armaan laughed….

Armaan: no wonder she is ur fav child…

Aunty: no u 4 are my fav child yes geet is special,, my special angel….

After sometime they saw geet coming from the stairs, clad in her shorts and white tank top,, her hair was in loosely tied with a clip some curls were hanging from either side of her forehead and over cheeks,, no make-up at all…

Arman: aahhh the real Geet… my pataka….

Geet narrow her eyes and threw a cushion on him…

He was searching a chance and then he threw another cushion on her…

Geet: idiot amy I will kill u if u throw another one,, and another was landed on her head exactly…. Grrr amy…

She started chasing him with a flower vase….

Amy: stupid ye vase hain, mere sar pe tutega to dard hoga…

Geet: hahahah so Dr armaan malik ko ek vase se dar lagta hain…. just wait till I catch u idiot…

Shally aunty only laughs and saw them in admiration…

Aunrty: after 4 month its looking like a home now,, geet smiles at her and hugged her sideway, where armaan came from other side of geet and hugged both of them…

Geet: ufff gadha hat yaha se, u have become like a hippo…

Armaan: excuse me, its called body,, u know I have 8 packs,, and girl r dying to see it…

Geet: abhi to I m dying under ur hippo like weight….

Armaan loosen the hug: waise u r back to ur self…

Geet smiles: main aur meri jaan Mumbai and now I m in myself….

Aunty: ok ok now come on taste the cake otherwise..

Armaan & geet: u will throw us from ur house….

All three laughed whole heartedly after a long time…

Geet is in mumbai with armaan, and they are in their previous house,, the house geet used to stay in mumbai when she was studying, after the result she has gone to HP for her brother's marriage and end up marrying maan…. miss Shally D'souza is the best landlord in the world,, she is unmarried woman who lived all time alone in her life but when geet and her friends came for rent she was strict to the point that girls and boys can't live together… it was geet and armaan somehow manages her… and from then the children became her family and life…

aunty: tum to agayi geet but where is my handsome?

Geet: abhay is on his wedding trip aunty…

Aunty: wedding…

Armaan: are aunty mr raichand is in love with his childhood love pia,, and now he is going to propose her… so he is busy with it now… aunty was delighted to hear it, he face was showing it…

Aunty: so he will not come here anymore? she asked with sad face…

Geet: aunty he will be here tomorrow,, how can he miss the opportunity to be with his best friends.. she laughed and armaan smiles at her cute antiques,, she was always like that just somehwhere she forgot her life to enjoy because of some dreadful truth…

Aunty:  ohh thank my Lord,,, u r great she kissed her locket that has Jesus Christ… hope fully now everything is gonna be fine,, u 4 have suffered for each other, hope now u will get ur love now…

Geet looks away feeling a pang in her heart where armaan looks at her sadly…

After the lunch aunty tried to get up but geet held her hand…

Geet: where is she aunty?

Aunty looked at her 1st and then at armaan who just looked away….

Aunty: u can meet her later…. She said with pleading eyes…

Geet: I want to meet her right now… where is she?

Aunty: upstairs,, in her room,, we have never shifted her, armaan didn't let her go anywhere… geet looked at him thankfully who just meekly smiled…

Armaan: lets go….

They enters a room,, the room is beautiful, white and puple color combination,, HER favorite.. geet's heart skipped a beat to see her staring at the blank...

Geet: RIDZ,, she called but no response… her legs shiver to enter the room, armaan held her hand tight… tears were threatening to fall…. Armaan tried to hold her… she looked at him helplessly…

Aunty couldn't held herself and ran from the room crying…

Both enters the room together and watch her surprise eyes.. a sweet smile came on her face but soon it replace by blankness…

Geet: ridz she again called, she looked at her with blank eyes…

Geet came and sat on her knees infront of her wheel chair… she moves her hand on her face…

Geet: how r u?

She didn't said anything just stars out the window.. geet closed her eyes in pain… she tried to give her best smile…

Geet: do u know how much I missed u? she looked at her questioningly, though it was much blank but geet knew her too well how couldn't she,, ridz,, Riddhima Gupta her best friend from childhood… they are more than sister, both loves each other crazily… geet was over protective towards ridz all her life knowing her innocent heart… where geet knew how to play with fire ridz was the opposite,, she always gets scared with little things… so geet was always there for her, though both are pole apart but both really loves each other….

Geet: u know abhay is coming tomorrow, we will do lots of masti just like before.. tears slipped from her eyes but ridz didn't react….

It was difficult to hold herself for geet but still she want to hear one word from her….

Geet: kuch bol na ridz,, its more than 6 month I didn't hear anything from u… shout at me,, gussa hoja but aise chup mat reh… u know we are craving fro ur one smile, one word, one touch… try for us…. Ridz looked at her helplessly… alone tear rolled down…. Armaan smiles at her and held geet's shoulder… she also smiles…

Armaan: she has missed u… geet smiles..

Geet: I know…

Ridz got busy in her staring out the window….

Armaan: geet take some rest now,, u might be tired… u haven't took any rest after coming from Chennai…

Geet nodded and both left the room….

Ridz's tears rolled down furiously…. But she didn't said anything….

Geet entered her room,, like the way she left 4 month back….  red and white combination her favorite… the curtains were flowing in the air,, she saw the wall where 4 of their picture was hanging… she goes towards it and traces her finger….

She felt a cold hand on her shoulder,, she turn and saw a worried armaan standing there… she couldn't hold herself and broke down hugging him tight…

Armaan: don't cry baccha,, she is improving… and soon she will be fine…

Geet: I missed u guys..

Armaan: we missed u too... geet only because of u Dr Saxena agreed to come here… kash tu pehle agayi hoti…

Geet still in the hug: I m sorry… I was blind in my rage.. his hold got tighten…

Armaan: I won't let u go now…

She looked at her over possessive friend: but he will come here armaan.. to get me…

A handsome man clad in black suit stepped down from the car, the black glasses was giving him an extra shed of hotness….

Sir she is staying at her friend's place,, XYZ road…

hmm time to deal with u Mrs Khurana, but for now I m going to the mansion.. will meet her later….

Armaan: but this time I won't let him hurt my friend… and abhay is also coming….

Geet looked at him worriedly…

Armaan: don't worry everything will be fine…..

Geet abhay riddhima armaan, best fried of agaes…. No not all.. geet and ridz was friend from childhood,, they have lived their life in HP sometime and for good education both shifted to Mumbai… they shifted in Mumbai when they were in 11th standard and then geet met armaan and meera,, though armaan was the handsome boy and little bit flirtious but geet managed to break his little secrective life,, he was alone in the city just like geet n ridz though both the girls were touch in ridz's uncle bit prefer to stay in hostel… but things were not the same with armaan, he was a son of a richest person,, but never got any love from his parents who were always behind making money… but he hates their mony but has to accept as he was too small to earn anything… meera geet and ridz was in Commerce grp but armaan was in science but their friendship didn't disturb in it… geet was apple of everyone's eyes,, specially armaan's… she was a bomb who never cared anyone or anything but fell in trouble everytime… and armaan was the one who always rescue her…

Bothe were happy in their life when the time came to separate for future plans… meera has to leave Mumbai as maan wanted her to come delhi and join her collage there… she couldn't deny that… s eloves her brother too much… armaan and ridz was not sooo close with her so somehow they manages themselves but geet was very much attach with meera and she cried a lot…. She cursed her brother in front of meera who only rolled her eyes… 4 of them hugged each other and promised to be with in touch…

And then again armaan has to separate from them,he has to leave for London and he was really sad because geet and ridz became his family… 3 were inseparable.. but he has to go other collage for his medical… he was preparing medical and geet n ridz goes in Bcom.. but ridz has to go Chennai for her parents,, as they have shifted there,, they wanted their daughter… geet became alone but she didn't get back HP but join a collage in Mumbai….

After they enter the collage geet met with abhay,, arrogant,, attitude and dashing personality,, no 1 Casanova of the collage… maybe good girl will him but geet find something in him, abhay found it weird, she never looked at him with dreamy eyes but it was some understanding… he tried to flirt with her but she just gave her cute smile that melted him… and once he asked what is she up to… why she behaved like that…

Geet simply told he don't have to pretend what he is not,,, abahy was baffled.. she said she knew he want a good friend who can understand him… abhay tried to move away but she held him…

Geet: u always tried to hide something but what?

Abhay: geet don't bring ur self in this…

Geet: do u thing I m here for ur money,,

Abhay was a son of the one of the richest business man in Mumbai, but same like armaan,, he throws mony on him but never shoed love… and his friends who are behind his money caught him….

He was a Casanova no doubt but that girl who herself come to him, but something in geet attract him, no not bad he thought about her… he can saw her smile but that was not flirtiest, where every girl wanted to throw herself she was the one offer her friendship only…

Geet was the attraction of the collage, every guy died to have her but she just called them majnoo…she didn't give any importance to any boy and when comes to abhay she can feel his sorrow, she herself didn't knew why.. but she wanted to tell she can be his friend who will offer her hand when he will fall an dgive her shoulder when he will feel sad or feels like crying….

Abhay knew his reputation,, so he didn't wanted geet to bring in the dirt so he tried to stay away,,, she gave him his space but again fate has some different plan,, when one guy was mixing drugs in her drink in the disc he punched that boy,, and from then they became friends…

Rumours started flowing about their relationship but both never cared,, both needed friend for support and both became inseparable….

Abhay always treat her like princess,, she was his 1st ONLY FRIEND,, they laughed at that,,, both became best of buddies.. abhay get to know the real sweet cute yet cunning geet…

She was pretty but with an innocent face she was very cunning,, he saw her being angry when someone comment on him,, she can break those nose who poked in their relation.. she was possessive and very caring towards her friends.. he often saw her slyness when for her only some pair got separate…

Actually every guys fall for her beauty even if they had GFs,, so she did the good work by calling themon the date and the guy's GFs get an entry there also…

But that's not all,, geet was very modern yet cultural,, though she had dated few good looking guy but no one get the chance to have her fully,, she doesn't allow to touch her.. and abhay was there always,, he never let anyone have bad eye on her….

Once there was a guy whom geet feels attractive but he was showing his attitude,, she makes him fall for her and then broke her heart,, he accused her but then she shows something that was beyond anyone's imagination.. the guy has betrayed and broke someone's heart,, so she did the same…

Everyone knew her till then, her way, her thinking about boys… she was never serious with anyone she dated but always told that person about her intention…

It went 2 yrs and then abhay and geet was in final yr of Bcom,, after that they has to join MBA,, but fate played again.. armaan n ridz came to Mumbai as they were not able to stay away from their best friend geet… but then saw abhay …. A new member… both wasn't please at all. But geet convinced them…

But armaan came with a condition… he wanted to stay with geet n ridz, abhay was not comfortable with that as he didn't knew him and couldn't trust with geet…. But then geet come up with a devilish idea… she said 4 of them can stay in a rent house,, in that way 4 of them will be close to ech other and get to know well…. Somehow 3 of them got agreed…

After searching like 1 month they got a good suitable house,, Miss shally D'souza's house… at 1st it was difficult to convince her to let stay them as she doesn't allow boys with girls… but atlast abhay n armaan manages to get her agree….

4 of them got their separate room and started living there… next 3 n a half year was heaven for them,, everyday there was fight crib party and laughs… they called the landlord aunty and she was happy to get 4 children that she always dreamt off….

But destiny again played a dirtiest game and their life was shattered in a small time span… someone entered their life and ruined everything….

Precap: more past with present…..

What did u thought? I will leave u so easily geet?

I know I can never come out form ur hell,, he nuzzle close to her neck giving sensual kisses…

When u knew it why u had tried to run away wifey?

So the past started to unfold,, u will see some more past but with present track…

awsem geet reached her rental home ridz ke saath kuch hua hai and past opening maan reached there but not meet geet yet

Edited by meena.. - 12 years ago
Its awesome update dear...  
Geet aur Pataka...

Loved their friendship...great bond... Loved the fight..

Her past will be going interesting...

Nice pricap...

Edited by singh24 - 12 years ago
awesome n beautiful n superb update...

its really amazing...

really loved it...

thank u so much fr such a lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting...
superb update
loved it...
Nice update dr,
waiting for more past,
continue soon.
awesome update dear
continue soon