Devon ke Dev Mahadev

I am sooo loving everything about this show..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I have always loved A strong & powerful Man fall for a sweet girl..Day Dreaming!! And Shiv has been my fav since my childhood..& his Family is my Fav..specially Ganapati is my Isht devTongue.Day DreamingEmbarrassed.!! So it is so yummy that we are getting to see this passionate love story ..& journey of Shiv & Sati..falling in love with each other..Is simply magical..!! Sorry I know many of you feel that they should show other stories..yes & they will show ..it dont worry ..but I am so loving the fact that they are giving importance to Shiv Sati love story & friends beleive me Daksh & Shiv's hatred..is a legend & very true..& they have done great research before doing this show so nothing much of fiction is added..baring very minimal changes I feel ..!! 

I so love it when a strong powerful Man is made to fall for a simple sweet & beautiful woman or a Girl..like Shiv & Sati..!! That has been my weakness in every show I go Bonkers..my last Show was PKYEK where a Vampire falls for a human girl..& here also Shiv is forbidden to falll for his enemies daughter & a Enemy's daughter falling for her fathers highiest enemy..GOSH..what a RISK..such a impossibel circumstances..WoohaDay Dreaming..that is what makes this show sooo intoxicating..Shiv's powerful ness & calmness & Sati's strong mind ..to follow her heart..& mainly I love the FACT THAT it is DESTINED..I so beleive in Destiny..(which is written by God himself ofcourse)..!! Its feels sooo passionate when we know that Sati & Shiv are destined to be with each other..!!isint it..awww..Day Dreaming

And before I end I want to salute the director Producer & cast & the whole team..(music has been outstanding..Clap ) for making this show such a beautiful show..Simply magical..Specially MOHIT & MOUNI as SHIV & SATI..have been amazingly OUTSTANDING..Not to forget Daksh & madanike Rishi Dadichi etc..everyone is perfect in their role..But Mohit & his HOT BOD..(sorry I had to say it..) & Mouni with her magnetic beauty ..have made me go BONKERS ..for Shiv & Sati & this love story ..!! 

God Bless all..!! Hug

and please forgive me I may not be answering you all who ever replies..please take my hugs in advance..!!Love you all..!!Hug

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 29 January 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_shonasankalp_prapti**esha**--Flora--mnx12vacchii-Chinky-TheDreamCatcher-Nymphadora-ANruchadeboleena.mannashanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am sooo loving everything about this show..!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Shivji is the only God who has a family & Shiv-parivar is worshipped. Loving his character is also natural because we have Vrats kept by unmarried girls to get a good husband like Shivji. There must be a strong logic behind it.  So most of the things showed in the show makes sense according to me.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hema jee Nice to see your writing Big smile

I also love to see Shiv and the petite Sati. Shiv looks majestic and the supreme GOD!! I am also interested in seeing how their story unfolds.

Glad the creatives are showing this chapter

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Really happy to see that atleast sum1 is like me luv ya dear..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Omg Hema its so nice to see u make a post again..keep making such posts dr Smile anywy m likng this show very much..it has made me watch mythology again after a long time..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Shivji is the only God who has a family & Shiv-parivar is worshipped. Loving his character is also natural because we have Vrats kept by unmarried girls to get a good husband like Shivji. There must be a strong logic behind it.  So most of the things showed in the show makes sense according to me.Smile

Absolutely right darling..They keep solah somvar ka vrat etc etc.Tongue.he is a ultimate husband..awww..soo passionate yet so strong & so sagely..& yet so bhola & humble..I simply adore shivji & his family..yaar..EmbarrassedThank you I am glad you agree with me..Hug

mnx12

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Hema jee Nice to see your writing Big smile

I also love to see Shiv and the petite Sati. Shiv looks majestic and the supreme GOD!! I am also interested in seeing how their story unfolds.

Glad the creatives are showing this chapter

thank you  so much Shanti jee..LOLHugwhats with this Jee..business..getaway with it..call em only Hema..Big smile..I am glad we are on the same boat..Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanyomg

Really happy to see that atleast sum1 is like me luv ya dear..

Thank you so much..& I love you too...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.