Damn upset with the forum members

Posted: 12 years ago
Just read a post now sumthing related to d show putting up more fiction n all TRUST ME NO OFFENSE TO THE POST MAKER REALY NO OFFENSE NO BASHING JUST MY POINT OF VIEW but reading d comments did make me goddamn upset bcoz majority were as if against d show pointing looppoints like sati is ok,d songs are comic,d show is going very slow, they are showing wats imp, mahadev appears anywere...n just on on n on...bt d appreciatn was just dat d guy playin shiv is good, d sets are briliant n dats it fullstop.Is there no crazy fan around here who cn sit till 1 in d night just to watch d show is it just me????I dnt think there are any crazy fans around here certainly not d ones whose coments i hav read bcoz being in the group of my previous show's fans I realy knw wat being crazy is...REALY VERY VERY SORY IF READING DIS POST DID UPSET U JUST COULDNT CONTROL MY EMOTIONS...
Dont get upset I am with you🤗..I watch it repeatedly by recording it & my whole family Loves this show..its awesome..awesome & awesome..!! And they have very clearly stated in the synopsis that this is not Shiv puran..IT IS SHIV SATI LOVE STORY WHICH IS given importance so people who are thinking otherwise..please dont write harsh comments ..as this is a love story I am simply loving..which has all the details soo passionate ..I am simply loving it..!!😍
see dear..every show has its flaws,and its only because we love this show that some of us feel that it can do better...
there is nothing wrong in wanting something to become better na...?had it been another show no one would have cared what they show,however its a mythological-a part of our culture,hence it should be to the point and as accurate as possible...
hope you understand sweety:),critising a show doesnt mean we dont love it,a part of liking something is even admitting its flaws and improving them!
shruti
Shruti I do undrstand wat ur saying sweetie...
Samyong dear,If it has anything to do with what I have pointed then I am extremely sorry once again,even though as far as I can remember I have already apologized prior to my writing.
But then,please try to understand that many of us love the show ,that's why this constructive criticism,it is not at all with the view to pull it down or degrade the show.After all,hours of hard work and research goes into making any mythological show ,just imagine how bad it will be if the show is liked only by a handful of  viewers...and not by many?

I am sure you will agree to what I said,and I am sure even actors/actresses or production house people will like to get some  feedback from us,the audience(negative,positive all kinds)...afterall everybody knows that everything has a room for improvement 😊
Again sorry from my end!
hey hun...don't be tensed yaar...i know Lalitha di..she is huge fan of mytho shows...n don't take her thread in wrong way yaar...
actually what we all heard n read about Shiva-Sati story..obviously all those romantic scenes weren't there..r8..(: bt in serial they show that...so she just said that a few scenes look like fiction..coz obviously no one knows the reality..r8..nw there r so many movies n shows on such sequences..that everybody tries to make those romantic scenes in diff n unique way...which looks like a fiction for mytho show...

even i expected it as a ppure mytho show...bt story is quite diff...n im enjoying it even too...

n nw abt crazy fan..
hun im a student n living in hostel..hv no internet there...show is being telecasted at 8 pm..n i just can't wait for next morning to watch it on internet..n i daily come to the college in night n then dwnld the episode n watch it...visit this forum daily...while in actually im inactive on IF..i hv closed my sig shop coz of studies.. bt make DKDM stuffs...DAILY!!
while i hv a loadz of class tests, n assignments work on daily bases..
@akki rockstar now dat realy sounded like sumthing crazy.
@Sanyogm-you dont know every night my DAD of all people sits and watches the show with me!...can you belive that?😆...thats pretty crazy!
Ya dats funky n damn sweet shruti.It feels realy great wen sum1 4m d family likes d show dat u love doesnt it?
its a serial director wants too show his visuals and don't see ppl reaction ppl say but how it looks onscreen that matters .