Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I don't think its his mother's bangles either, its too early for that. Either its a gift from him or its from Nani or Anjali

we share similar thoughts
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

<font color="#9999cc">yea even i dont think it will be mothers bangles...</font>

<font color="#9999cc">we h</font><font color="#999999">ave all seen that even the idea of them makes him emotional... we will be having an intense emotional scene wen he gifts the bangles... arnav will probably be in tears...</font>
<font color="#999999">it will be an intense em</font><font color="#9999cc">otional moment...</font>
<font color="#9999cc">my guess is these bangles are a gift frm him.. first gift for his love</font>

We share same thoughts lyraa
IronyDied thumbnail
di i too dont get the logic! he is ASR no matter how much arnav over powers him ..not tha much that without anything he will give her those bangles! may be its something else! payal's or a gift for her from him😳
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

di i too dont get the logic! he is ASR no matter how much arnav over powers him ..not tha much that without anything he will give her those bangles! may be its something else! payal's or a gift for her from him😳

I wish - a gift. Awww si sweet.
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i agree rashmi ..these are not mother's bangles...if you see closely ...there is a box of bangles too that she is holding ...seems like a new purchase to me ...a gift ..prolly in return of the bangle she sold..

the mother bangles were in an antique kind of a box...

Achava11 thumbnail
Rashmi ji,I am presently not thinking of anything else..😆whether he gives her bangles or not is secondary to me..I wanted more scenes of realization.😆kiss was fast by the dude..but then he is ASR😆after all.. I am waiting to see how sankha devi wil react..she was turned down so cruelly on diwali..would love to see her reaction now...but then..I think the way they showed her ..she is someone who will easily give away herself😳never thought that she wouldn't remember LA at that time..anyways, all the best for u r exams..👍🏼

If my memory serves me rt..u have an exam on 29th??I remember a post of yours a few days back...or may be I am not that rt here😆
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

me also confuse why this much hurry for mothers bangles...
and may he he sw his name in her hand so may be case of that
but one thing for sure today is rocking epi to come

I so want this tonight..I hope a lot of attention😆 on yesterday's precap..not just 2 minutesI am not excited for tom night🤢it will be full of foxand his various methods..
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no its definitely not his mothers bangles...shes probably holding them for some other reason.
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
noo...itz nt his mother's bangles...
it cnt be..
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Achava11

Rashmi ji,I am presently not thinking of anything else..😆whether he gives herbanglesor not is secondary to me..I wanted more scenes of realization.😆kiss was fast by the dude..but then he is ASR😆after all..I am waiting to see how sankha devi wil react..she was turned down so cruelly on diwali..would love to see her reaction now...but then..I think the way they showed her ..she is someone who will easily give away herself😳never thought that she wouldn't remember LA at that time..anyways, all the best for u r exams..👍🏼

If my memory serves me rt..u have an exam on 29th??I remember a post of yours a few days back...or may be I am not that rt here😆

Achavaji thnx for ur wishes. U hv a nice memory. It's on 29 so operating frm mobile visiting forum after evry hr for 10 min n den back to studies. Kya karoon yaar, arnie ne kiss karke bula liya otherwise not my plan.