Book Talk

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
^thanks for that clip...Cinna-Katniss is another relationship that I simply love, I love how they understand each other

I totally agree with you, I've become a Peeta fan girl. I mean in the beginning with the whole "I love her" thing was a nice edge but reall the whole time in the caves I was like awwing (just like the audience) and I was longing to see them more.

I dont understand the teams thing either...they're just trying to compete with TwilightDead with the division of the fandom. But from what I have seen of the fandom most of them love the characters as whole rather than shipping them with others, plus this isnt really a love story where its a fan war...I mean its about Katniss verses the Capitol (right?)

Anyways now that I've finished the book I saw the trailers again and seriously Jennifer is the PERFECT KatnissDay Dreaming(can you tell I have a massive girl crush on her)...I mean I really imagined her as Katniss doing everything the book described...not just Jennifer but everyone is perfectly cast...Josh and Liam, Woody, Elizabeth, Thresh and even little Rue (I haven't seen pics of Cato or Clove or Glimmer yet) but the trio is just perfectly casted...I really hope Jennifer and Josh have a good on screen chemistry so that way Katniss-Peeta will be much more enjoyableEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Page 7)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^thanks for that clip...Cinna-Katniss is another relationship that I simply love, I love how they understand each other

I totally agree with you, I've become a Peeta fan girl. I mean in the beginning with the whole "I love her" thing was a nice edge but reall the whole time in the caves I was like awwing (just like the audience) and I was longing to see them more.

I dont understand the teams thing either...they're just trying to compete with TwilightDead with the division of the fandom. But from what I have seen of the fandom most of them love the characters as whole rather than shipping them with others, plus this isnt really a love story where its a fan war...I mean its about Katniss verses the Capitol (right?)

Anyways now that I've finished the book I saw the trailers again and seriously Jennifer is the PERFECT KatnissDay Dreaming(can you tell I have a massive girl crush on her)...I mean I really imagined her as Katniss doing everything the book described...not just Jennifer but everyone is perfectly cast...Josh and Liam, Woody, Elizabeth, Thresh and even little Rue (I haven't seen pics of Cato or Clove or Glimmer yet) but the trio is just perfectly casted...I really hope Jennifer and Josh have a good on screen chemistry so that way Katniss-Peeta will be much more enjoyableEmbarrassed

@bold- Oh trust me, they will have fantastic chemistry. I cannot wait for the Cave Scene. OMG I'm SO EXCITED FOR IT!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I've been watching off screen interviews of them and yes I can safely say that they do! They're so adorable together

I love the MTV one that's on my sig right now (thanks to tumblr) Jennifer and Josh are hysterical in it especially when Jenn says "my voice is a mixture of Fergie and Jesus"ROFL oh JLaw how I love youDay Dreaming

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I've been watching off screen interviews of them and yes I can safely say that they do! They're so adorable together

I love the MTV one that's on my sig right now (thanks to tumblr) Jennifer and Josh are hysterical in it especially when Jenn says "my voice is a mixture of Fergie and Jesus"ROFL oh JLaw how I love youDay Dreaming

Jen is fabulous. She's adorable, funny, beautiful, hot! Everything. I think I have a girl crush on her.
And god, have you seen the number of Josh/Cave Scenes jokes on tumblr? Josh LOVES the Cave Scene. He says it in every interview! ROFL

Jen and Josh are gonna have splendid chemistry. Why can't it be the 23rd already?

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
LOLLol I've had a girl crush on her since X Men...I've watched almost all of her interviews, my fave one is the David Letterman one where she says drinking blood is sickROFL

Also one of my most fave moments is when the interviewr says to her that he saw like 300 pics of her during the awards seasons since she was nominated for an Oscar and she says "Really I'm sorry"LOLLOL She's so funny

Edited by Tani91 - 09 March 2012 at 10:34am

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

THEY KILLED THE GUY WHO DID THE RUE WHISTLE. :'( when they went for the victory tour, in district 11, after katniss's speech, this guy sang rue's song & they shot him. Stern Smile i was like.. :O i knew theyre evil but killing someone for that? really?
I know right...I was shocked to see that they killed him for that...Shocked

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I'm already obsessed with Jennifer-Josh.. I think they'll have a fantastic chemistry! Their off-screen chemistry is totally amazing, I have my hopes high. Plus, Josh keeps saying he loved doing the cave scenes Embarrassed ahem ahem.. so I can't wait.. love these two!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
HOLY HELL...another sneak peak...Katniss and Peeta one

http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awful_truth/hunger_games_sneak_peek_peeta_reveals/300441?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Post Reply New Post

Go to top