Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Page 3)

-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SagaBerg

I love these books. There is so much emotion and interesting characters. Can't really choose my favorite. I think this movie will be great. The casting is fantastic. 

Absolutely! Some parts are just so sad though, too upsetting, but it's very very well written and has a totally unique concept. I can't wait till the movie releases!!! Initially I wasn't sure what to think but I'm super impressed by the trailer, everything seems perfect! And Suzanne Collins is very much involved with the project, so I'm sure the movie will be awesome!
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ive been hearing abt the bookx nd was intrigued by the movie...so gonna read it soon !!!
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Go for it, Hina!! And let us know what you think. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i finished the first book yesterday. :D rue :( i didn't want her to die..but it's the whole premise of the hunger games. survival of the fittest & all that shiz. i liked cato for some reason LOL i mean, when he was being *SPOILER ALERT* eaten(?) im not sure.. they never do tell what really happened to him with the mutts who were actually tributes but i didn't want him to die. ;/ and foxface.. i loved foxface. 

getting catching fire soon Big smile
LavenderCrystal Goldie
LavenderCrystal
LavenderCrystal

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

i finished the first book yesterday. :D rue :( i didn't want her to die..but it's the whole premise of the hunger games. survival of the fittest & all that shiz. i liked cato for some reason LOL i mean, when he was being *SPOILER ALERT* eaten(?) im not sure.. they never do tell what really happened to him with the mutts who were actually tributes but i didn't want him to die. ;/ and foxface.. i loved foxface. 

hey , i love foxface too. I found her really clever and she didn't deserve to die
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimi697

hey , i love foxface too. I found her really clever and she didn't deserve to die

exactly! i wanted to see a katniss foxface faceoff to be honest.. i loved how she killed cato off .. not for vengeance but pity when he was supposed to be 'the enemy'.. & foxface was just like katniss minus the shooting skills.. i think. i mean, she was clever & quick and she knew how to use any situation to her advantage. 
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
ok so I dont know if this is the right place to post this but oh well

the new THG trailer (FANGIRL SCREAM)Day Dreaming ugh I wish I had time to read the book

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-Mystery-

-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
@Tani - I can't wait for the movie!!! Though the second trailer was okayish.. nothing new, just more background, but the first one still gives me the chills.  But I like how they haven't revealed much of the actual games. Good! Now I really wanna watch it.

I know.. Rue's death was heartbreaking. I couldn't stop crying.. now watching the trailer and the scene during the training when Katniss looks at her breaks my heart every time. She was so young and innocent. Honestly you're the first person who likes Cato. I hate him and Foxface was bearable.. in terms of what she was doing whatever she did to stay alive, and she was quite smart. But Cato seemed to enjoy killing others.  And yes, he was being brutally tortured by the mutts. They weren't really the tributes, but the Capitol's creations to add mental torture to the game.

Go to top