Pratigya

BLOWUP, BRISTLE, BARTERED BRIDES

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why didn't Prats wait for K to fix his problems to visit the docwa together ...if they went for the tests together what was the urgency to go get the results in a rush? It's not like they'd find solutions overnight.

It's all just to create more nautanki at Takur Niwas. What else is new! πŸ˜• Prats once again makes a desperate but dumb move to mislead Krishna with her answer which can be interpreted in more ways than one. If it's a fact that he cannot sire a child what purpose does it serve to hide it from him? Eventually the truth will out itself as they have both seen happen in their marriage before and by then K will be devastated more so bec' he'd bound to question her motive to hide it from him. This is a repeat (worse) of what she did when she listened to Shamu and hid the truth about her kidnapping from K. He heard about it in the courtroom, he couldn't deal with her secrecy and he pulled a gun on her and it took months before they found their way back to each other. Is this round 2 of the same thing? Haven't they learned anything from the pitfalls of secrecy in a marriage. He's hiding the Meera maidam story from here, evening the score.πŸ˜•

As for the Takurs they can scrape the idea of getting K remarried. K still has P by his side even if only for appearance in front of the family to salvage his pride. He's said he is still alive to take care of his patni Prats. 

If he can't sire a child how does Meera qualify for surrogacy as some posters have speculated?  A poorly thought out impulsive move on Prats's part in handling this situation. Something's gonna blow up...but what?😲

The real war brewing for Takurs is the one that began with Komaliya finding out the truth about the barter of brides that SS agreed to so K could marry his Pratigyaji just to save the family from dealing with K's theatrics of bloodshed to get his way, spoiled brat that he was having it his way over the years.  

SS after a chat with Guruma (March 1, 2010 episode), ordered the duyi duyi shaadi in Komaliya's presence. Not a thing a girl wants to find out...that her husband made swap deal and offered to marry her only to ensure his sister's safety and happiness. She turned out to be a pawn in the game she had no say in. The bottom just fell off her dreams of a happy marriage with Adarsh. How did Adarsh treat her when he returned? Lukewarm or distant? That could hurt even more. Ouch!

This new Adarsh is packing a wallop and has returned from Dubai with his guns blazing at his sasural, the people he resents with a passion. He seems to have grown a spine in Dubai since leaving MMGJ and ready to push back anyone who bullies him. About time Takurs got a taste of their tactics of flip-flopping when it came to accepting Prats in the familyπŸ‘ from their own damadh. Now their hands are tied, what will they do to secure Komaliya's future, happiness and not have her turn her back on them

First order of business when he meets them after his return from Dubai was to drop the BBB(bride barter bomb) on the Takurs? Way to go Adarsh babu. Komaliya is bound to be hurt.  How is she going to deal or shut SS out of her life? Finally a decent track since their wedding for Adarsh/Komaliya. Is SS worried?😲 What do you think?πŸ€”

The ramblings doneπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Entirely based on your posts here...so if you are πŸ˜² and πŸ€”even or  about content in this post just shrug your shoulders or laugh it off like Sandy, (Yemi's buddyπŸ˜†) and chalk the speculation as far-fetched😲 and have a goodπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Go ahead and have your say! Ciao!πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shastri9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as for me lie is still a lie no matter how u present it. my view: pratz did the right thing by not telling k.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera , thank u for sucha wonderful, meaningful post...
 But Mera, don't u think Komal needs to be desrving worse than this??? for her harsh behaviors n for giving wrong ideas to amma for citting out P's frm Baba's life.. ??? why everybody giving her what she doesn't deserve at all????
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
good post... i still feel pratz did the right thing by not revealing truth to the family... but of course i would like her to reveal to K privately. But seems like chances of this is very very LOW as for now. lets see how the track proceed from here...
babithaj thumbnail
As for P's lie n the outcome.. the outcome is not a matter for her rightnow.. any loving wife wud do this for her husban's pride... she did the right thing... May be this sacrifice will make K think n not shattered.. if he knows right now.. he will be devastated n take a different route... May be its all for gud...
It wud be interesting to see kriya.. fighting under same roof but not letting others in.. 😈
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Why didn't Prats wait for K to fix his problems to visit the docwa together ...if they went for the tests together what was the urgency to go get the results in a rush? It's not like they'd find solutions overnighthmm krishna was shown very excited about reports na and very confident that reports will be normal so he just cant wait to see them

It's all just to create more nautanki at Takur Niwas.i think now when prats will tell the truth to tn people they will say prats bribed doc to change reports as she went alone Prats once again makes a desperate but dumb move to hide the truth from Krishna. If it's a fact that he not sire a child what purpose does it serve to hide it from him? Eventually the truth will out itself and by then K will be devastated more so bec' she hid it from himi will say a half truth is worse than lie and both krishna and pratigya did it krishna in meera case and pratigya in reports case. This is a repeat of what she did when she listened to Shamu and hid the truth about her kidnapping from K. He heard about it in the courtroom, he couldn't deal with her secrecy and he pulled a gun on her and it took months before he trusted her. Is this round 2 of the same thing?i think there relationship has moved too far from those days

As for the Takurs they can scrape the idea of getting K remarried while Prats is still under their roof, it sounds ridiculous esp. now that he's said he is still alive to take care of his patni Pratsyes thakurs will give the idea of second marriage but k will refuse.  If he can't sire a child how does Meera qualify for surrogacy as some posters have speculated? surrogate fatherhood will b perfect now naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A poorly thought out impulsive move on Prats's part in handling this situation. Something's gonna blow up...but what?😲krishna either will misunderstand her or will b with her and get his treatment done

The real war brewing for Takurs is the one that began with Komaliya finding out the truth about the barter of brides that SS agreed to so K could marry his Pratigyaji and save the family from dealing with K's theatrics of bloodshed to get his way, spoiled brat that he was having it his way over the years.  Komaliya knows SS talked to Guruma (March 1, 2010 episode) and signed off on the weddings.  This Adarsh is packing a wallop and come with his guns blazing at his sasural, he resents with a passion. ShockedπŸ˜•poor komal soo disrespecting 
First order of business when he meets them after his return from Dubai was to drop the BBB(bride barter bomb). Komaliya is bound to be hurt.  How is she going to deal or shut SS out of her life? Finally a decent track since their wedding for Adarsh/Komaliya. Is SS worried?😲What do you think?πŸ€”no ss was not worried as of now for komal but he saw anger in komal eyes for him and he got disturbed

Ok, ramblings off nowπŸ‘πŸ˜› This post is based on posts I've read by posters here so don't be 😲 if the speculationπŸ€” is off baseπŸ˜›πŸ˜†. 

Go ahead and have your say! Ciao!πŸ₯³

πŸ€—thankoo
babithaj thumbnail
I just want to ask sumthing commonly... why everybody comfortably accepting ppl like Krishna n Komal n SS n even Amma ... whn they talk gud... ater all tht they destroyed... they talk n act very cunningling sumtimes, but yet ppl easily forgets them n try to accept n appreciate... where ass if Saxes do sumthing stupid.. ppl bage at them n find difficult to accept...
 Its just my doubt... n even i am also one among them... I find K so very harsh n cunning with his actions n words sumtimes.. but still lub him like anything whn he change later...I am wondering!!!!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
seems like cv taking all of us 4 a ride πŸ˜†
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just want to ask sumthing commonly... why everybody comfortably accepting ppl like Krishna n Komal n SS n even Amma ... whn they talk gud... ater all tht they destroyed... they talk n act very cunningling sumtimes, but yet ppl easily forgets them n try to accept n appreciate... where ass if Saxes do sumthing stupid.. ppl bage at them n find difficult to accept...
Its just my doubt... n even i am also one among them... I find K so very harsh n cunning with his actions n words sumtimes.. but still lub him like anything whn he change later...I am wondering!!!!
   babitha well said. yeap when it comes to thakkurs people easily forgets their mistakes and wording but when it comes to saxenas and prats too they make it harsh. i also have the same doubt. even krishna talks harsh to prats sometimes and the words are too pricky but still people forgive him easily. SS is another one. i think it has to do with the acting skills of the actors what else i can say
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babithaj

Mera , thank u for sucha wonderful, meaningful post...
 But Mera, don't u think Komal needs to be desrving worse than this??? for her harsh behaviors n for giving wrong ideas to amma for citting out P's frm Baba's life.. ??? why everybody giving her what she doesn't deserve at all????

You could argue Komal is deserving of the pain only when you go for a tit-for-tat. She has been raised by her not so cordial mother to take pot shots and so that's an ingrained habit in her. 

Take Adarsh for example...he was raised in a decent educated family yet his treatment of his wife ...even going as far as to have a child with her but not telling her at any point that he made a deal to marry her to insure the safety of his sister doesn't put him in a good light either.

It's sad and painful for any girl to find out in front of both sides of the family that she was a pawn in a deal her husband and her father made behind her back. Maybe now she'll make sense of the cold shoulder Adarsh has been giving her all along. Sad! Hope her daughter never gets wind of it... can impact her sense of self in a big way to know there is no love lost between her parents.