Moniya wakeup and smell the coffee

Rapchik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK guys I really think that Moniya should just wakeup from her nightmare ( monkey laddoo akash) and smell the coffee ( Uday) that will guide her throughout her boring mornings.

Seriously what does she see in that monkey i think the cvs are torturing us enough with this pagal bandar. UV is Charming yet has anger management but he is emotionally challenged thats why he got his best friend stolen from him at such a young tender age it would break the strongest of hearts if this would happen to you. I think Uday is afraid Moniya will be stolen from him again by Akash so thats why he is being harsh with moniya.
I really don't blame Uday he should teach M a lesson and a very powerful lesson she is meant with him destiny has brought them together no matter what and that is how it will be 
Nawmsayng?

Comments???????
SwagSwagSwag!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapchik

OK guys I really think that Moniya should just wakeup from her nightmare ( monkey laddoo akash) and smell the coffee ( Uday) that will guide her throughout her boring mornings.

Seriously what does she see in that monkey i think the cvs are torturing us enough with this pagal bandar. UV is Charming yet has anger management but he is emotionally challenged thats why he got his best friend stolen from him at such a young tender age it would break the strongest of hearts if this would happen to you. I think Uday is afraid Moniya will be stolen from him again by Akash so thats why he is being harsh with moniya.
I really don't blame Uday he should teach M a lesson and a very powerful lesson she is meant with him destiny has brought them together no matter what and that is how it will be 
Nawmsayng?

Comments???????
SwagSwagSwag!

HI! 

@blue...hehehe..I agree...Ladoo and bandar...lolz...Monu..definitely needs to wake up...and smell the gorgeous, beatiful,charming,mesmerizing,and amazing coffee!

@green...he is such a bore..I hatee him! Pakash...is sooo ugh..! i think the cvs created him to torture us..he totally insulted Hain Nahi toh..😡

@purple...Oh la la..UdayVeer..is just Uff...a dream come true...! I agree yaar...Uday lost his best friend at the age of 5 and he also lost his mother at a very young age...😭 and he's a prince...jise dekho ...mere chocopie..pe responsibillities dalta phirta hain🥺

@red I think so 2...Uv is soo dreamy nd nice...he is afraid of loosing Monu 

@lightblue...blame him? well I am heads over heels for him...even if he murders someone...I still wud be worried about did uv get hurt..? was he tired? lolz

@pink ...Awwie.! Made 4 each other r ManVeer...its fate's play to unite...two lost...lovers or best friends! 

Rapchik thumbnail
FilmyPrincess you are too nice!
filmyprincess thumbnail

FilmyPrincess you are too nice!

woh kaise?...waise I am Farah aka Crazy Princess...
Rapchik thumbnail
lol well farah you took your time to nicely comment and add cute monkeys in response to my pst that was too nice of u! btw my name is pony!
filmyprincess thumbnail

lol well farah you took your time to nicely comment and add cute monkeys in response to my pst that was too nice of u! btw my name is pony!

Hi pony! ...its okay no problem..I love talking so i love replying! 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Unfortunately Moniya has really BAD taste in men!... I wish I was her, then I would know who to choose, any guesses (UDAY!!)... I wish I could somehow plant the idea in her head about choosing & loving Uday instead of wasting her energies over Akash!

Seriously I still don't get what she sees in him...PERIOD!..when will the CVs wake up??

And I guess in Manyata's case it should be wake up and smell the chai (tea)!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m at this point that I seriously give a damn abt this Manyata.. Lately, I feel lyk she really does not deserve our UV.. The way she's behaving, acting and lying.. She totally deserves her ghatiya 2 cents Pakash...

Once she becomes a Princess and see things from her perspective, I'll defo salute her..

But at present all her tricks and plans are irritating me lyk hell.. ðŸ˜¡
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
same feeling here
precap mein my prince charming's hand was hurt😭.he must have dids it in anger
monu get up n get over the uncle dude. if my prince gets hurt ,if ki ladkiya tumhe chodengi nahi😆
Edited by pranita1202 - 12 years ago
livelaughlove78 thumbnail
I used to Love Manyata but now I really really HATE her as much as I hate uncle ji. When will she realize that she is only crushing on Akash? its NOT LOVE, love is way more than saying I love you, you are my ladoo, etc... Love is loving some1 without any condition and Udayveer that is exactly what he is doing NOW he loves her, true love is something that is PURE even thou in the begening he wanted to marry her just for her money fame etc... he  had felling for her , he just didn't know that the attraction he felt towards her was LOVE. 

Edited by livelaughlove78 - 12 years ago