Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Absolutely my thoughts! He is just playing cute games to get KKG to realise these feelings. He is ASR, he won't waste time like Akash did or ask permission. He knows the effect he has on her.

So he will goad her into the bet thing. He said she cannot do what he can do. She said she can... he kisses her on the ear and then will challenge her to do the same... There is no turning back... no running away from him... he is making her face it. People were worried because to the BG music score, which is very ASR.

My goodness, Anjali doesn't even give him space. She becomes a nervous wreck when he is not reachable. He was willing to put his 'Di' aside to just get his girl to miss him. It shows he is head over heels...

Barun and Sanaya are fabulous. I swear I am feeling those butterfly feelings that I used to get when I was a teen. I just love this show so much.

My niece and nephews also are fans of this show even though they dont speak Hindi. Their parents are okay with it as they know Star Plus won't show content that cannot be watched by a family audience and they also feel the kids are picking up Hindi. The older two love Bua, Mami and Nandkishore and their dialogues and antics. My 4 year old nephew wants to marry Khushi as he loves her long hair! All 3 love Khushi but don't like Arnav though 😉

Forgot to add, that was the hottest cheek kiss ever! If I wouldn't have watched it, I would have said "What's the big deal about a kiss on the cheek?"
Edited by nimid - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks all for the insightful comments so far and for liking the post! Looks to me like according to SBS / SBB, Arnav is challenging Khushi to kiss him back! This should be fun to watch!

I really hope the "Love Track" commences from here! I also hope the "Seperation" phase was the one post Diwali when they both end up committed to other people for awhile! I dont know if I can handle an Arnav-Khushi seperation at this stage and because of Snake!

However, according to the article I read months ago it said a "Misunderstanding will bring them back together again"! I dont know what misunderstanding they mean! This is the part that confuses me! If they are getting together now, then THIS is the "Love" phase they are refering to, NOT the phase pre-Diwali when they 1st fell in love! But personally THAT is what I think that phase was! Neither could accept that love!

So they seperated from each other, but now they are back together, but not coz of a "misundestanding"! Maybe that was the "tentative" storyline, but it's been fleshed out now! I really hope ARHI continue to fall in love and STAY in love! I want them to tackle the Snake together!

Lets hope so!
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Thanks all for the insightful comments so far and for liking the post! Looks to me like according to SBS / SBB, Arnav is challenging Khushi to kiss him back! This should be fun to watch!

I really hope the "Love Track" commences from here! I also hope the "Seperation" phase was the one post Diwali when they both end up committed to other people for awhile! I dont know if I can handle an Arnav-Khushi seperation at this stage and because of Snake!

However, according to the article I read months ago it said a "Misunderstanding will bring them back together again"! I dont know what misunderstanding they mean! This is the part that confuses me! If they are getting together now, then THIS is the "Love" phase they are refering to, NOT the phase pre-Diwali when they 1st fell in love! But personally THAT is what I think that phase was! Neither could accept that love!

So they seperated from each other, but now they are back together, but not coz of a "misundestanding"! Maybe that was the "tentative" storyline, but it's been fleshed out now! I really hope ARHI continue to fall in love and STAY in love! I want them to tackle the Snake together!

Lets hope so!

my like button did not work... I really agree with you on the bold...as even I have been having sleepless nights 😉 since I read that article...just hope that what  you have written (2bd para bold😉) is true...and there is no misunderstanding at all...because me just don't want this love between arhi to die or get entwined in any misunderstandings...CVs..pls pls..pretty pls .😍..and yes, I will also not spoil any future thoughts to mess with the present  good times between arhi 😆