Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT MP3 Hub - Mohan Megha Love's Drama Pg46 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 47

Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 3 Page 47

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Swetha - I can't figure what you're saying about posting this thread in MP3/DL what?! Can you explain? 

CraziestGurtian - Can you link me an HD clip of the vid you're asking for? And it would be nice if you could mention the minutes - from when to when in the clip that you want me to rip the music for =) Will do it in some hours. 

JZee dear..
here is the video which CrazistGurtian is asking for.. :)
the male do re na.. tune.. 

i would say.. its a pukka MegHan tune..!Approve
Played 2 times in 2dy's epi too.. for MegHan..Embarrassed

Mohan-Megha scene 6: 17th Jan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT MP3 Hub - Mohan Megha Love's Drama Pg46 (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
De Re Na De Re Na De Re Naa Music sound like this De Re Na...what mohan want?LOL but i love this sound.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-without-fathom

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Swetha - oh like that, kay, I'll edit the title and make an index then. Do I need to ask someone to make it a sticky? 

ps: will rip the tunes for you by tomorrow =)
Thanks a lot JZee..Hug
About Making it Sticky... Y dnt u ask Fivra about it...? She is a Viewbie,,,n she must have seen this kind of mp3 threads in other forums where she is a viewbie..Tongue 
So... she can answer u.. in a better way.. that whether this thread is to be made a sticky or not..

P.S sorry dear for givin u so much work of rippin tunes..Ouch i read in some other post of urs.. that u hav got some assignments to complete..Disapprove 
i really appreciate what ur doing ie rippin the tunes for all of us..ClapHug

Edited by -Swetha- - 26 January 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
JZee dear..Hug

i'm still waitin for the tunes..Ermm
what to do..? i have fallen in love with the bg tunes played so far in this show..!Day Dreaming

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Sorry Swetha I've had a CRAZY day at school - like beyond crazy really - will get to the rips in a bit, and have them done before I call it night. Thanks for the links again 

CrazyGurtian - same, same, got the PMs will get the tunes ASAP. 

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laher26

De Re Na De Re Na De Re Naa Music sound like this De Re Na...what mohan want?LOL but i love this sound.

Me too... and now female version of de re na is also going to come...Star

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

really..Shocked
@Misty dear..Big smile
wen did this tune play..? In 2day's episode or did i miss listenin to it in some other episode..Confused?

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by misty85

really..Shocked
@Misty dear..Big smile
wen did this tune play..? In 2day's episode or did i miss listenin to it in some other episode..Confused?

Hi Swetha... I'm Mamta... I've heard the female version of the tune in the latest kite flying promo... & their promos are part of the show itself so it's going to be played in the coming episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.