Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 2 Page 47

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone! 

There is a revision in the working of this thread. From now on, I shall do the YT uploads of the tunes as always - on my channel here - and Pooja (aka pooja.s92) will provide the corresponding ZShare/Hulkshare DLLs for the same. 

The Index is going to include links of my YT uploads on this thread, as well as the DLL list posted by Pooja.

In future, if you want any new tune ripped - please put your requests for me here. If you want new DLLs for any already uploaded tune (on ZShare/Hulkshare) leave a similar note for Pooja. 

In general - please refrain from spamming the thread with same requests, so we can both keep track of what needs to be done? 

That said, all requests are welcome in general. Providing corresponding vid links would be great for me! 

xx
JZee 

Index for YT uploads of BG tunes on this thread: 

---

Pooja's List of DLLs for the YT links above: 
(for any missing/expired links please leave her a message on the thread)

List of DLLs #1 (includes Mohan's ringtone, Prankster version of NBT, De Re Naa male, female and extended tune versions, Mohan's pandora pockets, "chingum wand" scene, and star reporter vs Mirchi Madam scene)

List of DLLs #2 (includes Hulkshare links for De Re Naa, and M-N-M bike scene for fancy dress)

Misty's Mediafire DLLs: 

Edited by without-fathom - 10 July 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiAraniyahemacEve27manupriya77Isha_for_MegHanMrRockySinghsabatahir__ShrutiNivRen_1Parm.-Swetha--Roopa-QueenAnnie18kgh212121Dee_76swavai2-RD-SunriseGreenzara990AdorableTroubleVJ-LNMDJrusha4003JUHI.HI-Sachin-pooja.s92naina2010Meera_Ka_MohanGoodbyeSupanpreetBharti_kMR21Mehek25-Ritz--krazyriya-Fallen Angel...RamonaG.....Nabi.faria86DJ..manzilmukulnneeiill-RadhaMohan-Sunna_Deewanimisty85khusi_*SunShine_AUserId.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT MP3 Hub - Mohan Megha Love's Drama Pg46" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

RES ME FIRST* Jumps and does a turba*Dancing

OMG Iam smitten by the BG score.. De re na awwwDay Dreaming

OH on a completely unrelated note I just saw some ad with Nanhi and sanjay some insurance company ka * scratches head and curses the short term memory loss*

Edited by manzilmukul - 26 January 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiMehek25without-fathomSmeera123

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenuamanupriya77funalwayssabatahirIsha_for_MegHanZaphiraDragon-Swetha-zehra-piscesNaughtyNihunaina2010saumieeminnieeJUHI.HIBharti_kwithout-fathomFallen Angel-Frozen--krazyriya-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Yipee...Dancing
U finally made it for me JZee..PartyHug
Thanks a lot for ripping the tunes on my request JZee..Hug

P.S  i have some more requests..Embarrassed * sorry for givin u again work...*

1. Can u pls. rip the tune / ringtoneLOL that plays in Mohan's cell when some call comesLOLWink..?

Thanks in advance..Smile

P.S.S  JZee.. can u make this thread in mp3 d/l Thread of our show..??? coz i'm gonna bug for more tunes as the episodes progesses...Embarrassed

P.S.S.S will request u in nxt post in this thread for today's epi.. 26th jan 2012  bg tunes...

Edited by -Swetha- - 26 January 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajboorminnieewithout-fathom-krazyriya-manzilmukul

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks for these tunes...Hug
BTW can you please try to get that NBTNMKK male melody from that episode where mohan is playing hide n seek while watching megha disturbed on the terrace...and then later Guru advises him to apologize??? Embarrassed...it goes like de re na de re na dere naaa...na bole tum na ... Day Dreaming

NivRen_1-Swetha-without-fathomfaria86misty85

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

ZaphiraDragon-Swetha-MR21faria86sun-naaaaaaaaa

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
26th Jan 2012 Epi bg tunes..Embarrassed
Can u pls. rip the following bg tunes.. JZee dear...????

1. the bg tune that plays wen Megha sits on mohan's bike n they go serching for nanhiEmbarrassed.. ( begining of 2dy's episode... its a short tune..)

2. the bg tune that plays wen megha sees that her hand is on mohan's shoulder..Embarrassed n then he says sorry..Embarrassed

3. bg tune that plays wen megha sees that her pallu is stuck in bike.. n too cums n sees this & he romoves the pallu that was stuck..Embarrassed  (its de re na.. de re na tune..  & tune ends with instrumental of title track..)

^^ all the 3 above bg tunes can be found in YT episode Part 1 video.. :)

2day's episode YT links from colors YT channel
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Episode 14 -January 26 - Part 1/3

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Episode 14 -January 26 - Part 2/3

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Episode 14 -January 26 - Part 3/3

JZee dear.. jst like in Gulaal.. we had Mp3 thread na.Big smile. it was made by Jaya..Embarrassed
here is the link...Tongue
she(Jaya) used to rip tunes for us.. what ever tune we requested..Tongue provided.. we gave her YT link of the episode from which we wanted the tunes to be ripped..Tongue

^^ i was the one who reuested for Piyu - maariEmbarrassed in helpdesk though.. wen it was played for Vasant-Gulaal..Day Dreaming

^^^ Similarly.. here in this forum.. ppl who cum newly to the forum , who want tunes , etc.. they can find mp3 tunes.. in a common thread na... Big smile
Dats y i said.. Pls. change the title of this thread...Tongue

Edited by -Swetha- - 26 January 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minnieewithout-fathomsun-naaaaaaaaa

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Swetha - oh like that, kay, I'll edit the title and make an index then. Do I need to ask someone to make it a sticky? 

ps: will rip the tunes for you by tomorrow =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenua-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.