Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

January 26th, 2012 Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you ever so much Wafah for your splendid and hilarious update! Today's episode was hot! I felt my heart palpitating at approximately one hundred beats per minute when I saw Guddu being dealt some severe blows by Runjhun. She should have done this the moment she found out from Neelu that she was carrying Guddu's child.If I were in Guddu's position and taking all those lashes I would have grabbed onto her and give a smack (kiss) on the cheeks in order  to calm her down.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsagarljcruzgodblessallamritakvedi821tanutesCleosjps01pensink91WafahLeesanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "January 26th, 2012 Written Update (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

godblessall

godblessall

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
"Main tumhare age age chalungi...tum mere piche piche aana"..says the lost angel
"Jee Mata jee...oh ho..my bad...aee patni jee"...said the follower.

wow...this is fun to watch...cant remember last time when Ihad so much fun watching a tv serial...just enjoying...Thumbs Up
Thank you Wafah...you are the light for us forummers...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821luvsagarljcruzamritakKeshawnjps01pensink91tanutesCleosWafahLeesanSurish

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

A massive thank you Wafah for your hilarious presentation!Wish that Runjhun had continually pummeled her rival, Guddu, into a metal pulp! That would have been totally awesome! The mamma/mammis who assume that it's the same naive Runjhun returning home, isn't cognizant of the fact that there will be a rude awakening confronting them upon her return. Wish them luck! 

Edited by tanutes - 26 January 2012 at 1:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallamritakKeshawnCleosjps01pensink91WafahLeesanSurish

amritak

amritak

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah dear for your update!Some may wonder how will Runjhun react when the mamma/ mammis remind her that Guddu was married to Neelu while she was away but there is Amma, Kukan and Mahadevi to convince her that Guddu is speaking the truth. I concur with kismattieluv that  Runjhun is pretending that she has completely lost her memory.How did she knew that she was severely injured and in solitude?

Edited by amritak - 26 January 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesCleosWafahLeesanSurish

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for the WU!! You continue to outdo yourself!!!  Just watched the show online. Wow!!! What a difference a day makes!! So the Mata Rani is on her way to Kannauj, and in fine style!!  Let the fun begin...but don't forget the romance.!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallamritakKeshawntanutesCleosjps01WafahSurish

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
tyvm for the WU Wafah

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821tanutesCleosWafahSurish

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Thxs Wafah Di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Happy Republic Day everyone! My favourite part of the episode was while Guddu was cradling Runjhun in his arms she started kicking up like crazy until she broke free from his grip and hurled herself upon the ground. An altercation ensued between Runjhun and Guddu which led to Runjhun  delivering Guddu some thumps in his back between the shoulder blades.Jumping forward, she  repeated chest thrusts and back blows. Like a wrestler lunging forward, she landed a cuff stomach first. He saw stars, almost toppling over!The punches that Guddu collected from Runjhun were genuine in contrast to the one he had administered to Pappu. In a quick motion, Runjhun smacked him on his right cheek which seemed to be a mosquito bite.H e sort of bent with the punch, like a pine tree whipped by a gust of wind and instead of snapping back a broad grin appeared across Guddu's face.Thank you Wafah for your most inspirational update! If Neelu had  remained alive to receive some of Runjhun's thumps and concede to her victory TRP'S would have spewed upwards like a speeding rocket!

Edited by Surish - 27 January 2012 at 3:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top