Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

January 26th, 2012 Written Update

Wafah Viewbie
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Happy Republic Day to all Indians!

Today's hot news of the day (and I mean literally burning): Runjhun, also known a Joota Mata Rani has gone missing. Her uncle claims that she might have been kidnapped by a thug who goes by the name Guddu Shukla. Alleged kidnapper is wearing a checkered shirt of some color and has black wafting hair (or as our head reporter calls it Naagin Hair). If you spot either the kidnapper or the Kidnapped please do not approach. The Kidnapper is considered violent and dangerous when angry, and the kidnapped is known to hit people with shoes.

Onwards to the update:

Brown Kurti comes through and sets the whole place on fire. Runjhun's attendants, Duck Face and White Hair scream fire and abandon her. She screams for help to be saved and when her hero, Guddu comes she changes her mind and doesn't want to be saved. He tells her she'll get burned, and grabs her anyways, his hand covering her mouth, as he lifts her and takes her.

Brown Kurti informs Lakhan that Joota Mata Rani has gone missing. Lakhan calls his muscle men and they set out to look for Runjhun.

Back at home Mittho wonders about Bhoja Rani getting home quick only to be scolded by her husband who tells her to call her Runjhun lovingly (Besides I don't think I can handle typing out Joota Mata Rani, Runjhun and Bhoja Rani and I know Mittho will definitely get a Joota for Bhoja Rani) She calls her husband a love balloon (something along those lines in her head) They all discuss using Runjhun's fortune and then wonder about getting rid of Guddu. Mahadevi comes with her baby (good I was beginning to wonder about that) and overhears their as always plan to get rid of Guddu from Runjhun's life. She tells them not to pretend and they should start packing as Guddu hasn't forgotten their part in the whole disappearance as well. They all look nervous.

Guddu is carrying Runjhun away and she keeps on protesting he finally lets her down. She hits him (hit him all you want as long as he's not the only one you hit). Guddu tries to hold Runjhun steady but she continues hitting him. He tells her that if she'd hit her relatives as much then they wouldn't be in this situation (the man has a point there). Runjhun tells him she doesn't care about those people and tells him if he's a man he can come and fight her like a man, and she will beat him up till he's bald.

He asks her if she will make him bald. He scolds her in his frustration that people are using her and she always lets them use her. Runjhun says that she can do anything and she's made people leave alcohol and stop gambling and solves people's problems. Guddu asks her if she's ever really seen those people after she whacked them with her shoe to know if she really helped them. He tells her that she's a normal person who lived simply.  He tells her she doesn't need to a mockery like Joota Mata Rani. He tells her that she lives her life being used by people, but Runjhun says she's no one's slave. He tells her she can go back if she wants and pushes her away. Runjhun tells him he keeps on yelling at her and calling her Runjhun but when she was hurt and injured and going to die she was alone. No one was there for her and yet she survived. Guddu's expressions softens and he pulls her towards him again and tells her to live life as she wants. He tells her to live however she wants since it is her life. He tells her she's free and asks her what she wants to do. Runjhun asks him what she should do and he tells her whatever she wants.

She thinks about it and throws a punch in his direct which he barely ducks away from, and Runjhun starts laughing. Guddu asks her if she doesn't know how to do anythign besides beat people up (Hello Guddu Pot...how the times have changed if Runjhun Kettle is the one beating up people). She says she'll do anything she wants so he can't tell her anything later. He says he won't tell her anything. She says she's hungry from beating him up and ask him to feed her. Guddu smiles, and takes her to eat, as the evening begins to set in.

Amma wonders why there is no news since yesterday and aks Kukkan to check on it and prays for the safe return of Guddu and Runjhun. The mamas and mamis worry that maybe Guddu decided not to come back. Rajju says that either ways they won't be spared by Guddu.

Runjhun eats and feeds Guddu as well. She asks him to eat but he tells her its for her and tells her to eat slowly. She says the food is good so she will eat it quickly (the theme music are all back by the way...with the added Joota Mata Rani soundtrack). She asks him his name and he says it's Guddu and then she asks about herself. He tells her she is Runjhun who lives in Kannauj in Ittarwali Gali. He tells her she has a big house, Lalita Nivaas and she's his wife (dharampatni) She asks him what that means and he tells her that they were joined in holy matrimony. So she asks him if he's married to Runjhun, still distinguishing herself as different. She tells him to sing for her then. He laughs and tells her he doesn't sing. Runjhun says she sings and he asks her to sing. Runjhun tells him she doesn't sing for anyone just like that.

Lakhan arrives looking for Guddu but the owner says he doesn't remember. Guddu goes to pay and Runjhun asks to come with him but he tells her to sit and he'll be back. He spots Lakhan and takes Runjhun aside and she asks him why he's dragging her away. He shows her that Lakahan is here and Runjhun almost yells out his name but Guddu tells her that they will play a prank and let out the air of the tires. Runjhun agrees and he tells her to do it on the sly and both sneak toward the car, and Guddu lets out the air. Runjhun says its fun and want to do it as well. He stares at her as she tells him to let go of her hand and lets out the air. He holds his finger in front of his lips as she giggles, and watches out for Lakhan.

Precap: Runjhun pulls into Kannauj, Ittarwali Gali yelling out Hardoi Ki Joota Mata Rani ki Jai holding shoes in her hand shocking everyone who stare at her as she stares back at them.

Don't forget to hit the Chaska Meter

Here's the fanpages...leave your love...park the jootas outside...as always

Nivedita Tiwari Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra Facebook Fanpage

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanavita_narineSejal_Desaikrassmuah143monicaynevaraTrini331pappy123bumbeehhramjewanwonderwoman02monu711Brindha87nandaniepearldesaiHindoestaniskamaniChandani02crvedi821K__SamritakSushmaGillgodblessallKeshawnnishersalReiaLovesGurmeejps01pensink91tanutesCleosrani2007luvsagarGauri22indil0veyLeesanSurishsahil70

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thank you Wafah Di, that was extremely quick!!

And the fun continues - hilarious!!! Laughing so loud!!  You have me in splits!! OMG, your side comments!!!!Big smileTongueROFL

Edited by jps01 - 26 January 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821amritakSushmaGillgodblessallKeshawntanutesCleosluvsagarpensink91LeesanSurish

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Wafah!!

Originally posted by Wafah

(Hello Guddu Pot...how the times have changed if Runjhun Kettle is the one beating up people).

LOL.  ROFL

I cannot wait to see how Joota Mata reacts to the M&Ms!!  She was hitting Guddu for all she was worth.  Hahahahaha!!

I didn't understand how Guddu's temper is getting the best of him again... he yells at Joota Mata to go away... as if that will help him.  If she leaves he'll have an even harder time getting her to come back to Kannauj.  I guess that's how they wanted to prompt Joota Mata to tell Guddu that she was shot and almost died but I thought it was strange.

Loved that the background music was played again... I love all three but "hey hey hey hey heyyy" is my fave. Big smile

Edited by rani2007 - 26 January 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821SushmaGillgodblessallamritakKeshawnCleostanutesluvsagarjps01pensink91WafahLeesanSurish

Wafah Viewbie
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Thanks for the update Wafah!!

Originally posted by Wafah

(Hello Guddu Pot...how the times have changed if Runjhun Kettle is the one beating up people).

LOL.  ROFL

I cannot wait to see how Joota Mata reacts to the M&Ms!!  She was hitting Guddu for all she was worth.  Hahahahaha!!

I didn't understand how Guddu's temper is getting the best of him again... he yells at Joota Mata to go away... as if that will help him.  If she leaves he'll have an even harder time getting her to come back to Kannauj.  I guess that's how they wanted to prompt Joota Mata to tell Guddu that she was shot and almost died but I thought it was strange.

Loved that the background music was played again... I love all three but "hey hey hey hey heyyy" is my fave. Big smile

I think it was to show his frustration...and kind of reverse psychology...he just doesn't know how to do it sweetly like Runjhun...I don't think it was to get her to tell him that she was injured because he already knew that...from Brown Kurti

amritakSushmaGillgodblessallKeshawnvedi821jps01rani2007tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
now this is what I have been waiting to see Runjhun aka JWMRD do since the day he auction all of her wedding stuff LOL whack him a good few (now worries Guddu-ji I will be on hand to administer  first aid if needed)  Although serious concerns do arise with me thinking Guddu may be a closet fire starterOuch  and encouraging chillar paryt member (don't rember his name)  to help start fire. So the exorcism of the M&M's via shoe beating/pelting will commence tomorrowBig smile 

Awesome update Wafah!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakgodblessallKeshawnvedi821jps01luvsagarrani2007tanutesCleosWafahLeesanSurish

luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for the awesome update!
So excited to see an episode after such a looong time!

Seems like Niv and Himm had fun too while shooting this episode...

This has been looong overdue...Absolutely love it

amritakgodblessallKeshawnvedi821jps01rani2007tanutesCleosWafahLeesanSurish

vedi821 Senior Member
vedi821
vedi821

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update Wafah. 

Awww...cuteness overload..!!!.finally an episode worth watching and recording!!!!!

I have always wanted Runjhun to beat up Guddu, and now my wish has been granted.(Yes I know I am mean, and I hold grudges !!!) He is at such a loss of how to deal with her. I love it. One minute he's entranced, the next minute he's exasperated. I can't wait for her to get to LN. Hope the beating continues on the M & M's of course. More fun coming up!!!!

A big Yayyy for Mahadevi.Clap 

Absolutely loved the return of the background music...made  me so happy.!!!Big smile

One more thing, how funny was it to watch Runjhun eat with such gusto? The girl has barely eaten in the whole serial. Well, she made up for that today.LOL

Edited by vedi821 - 26 January 2012 at 4:50pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakgodblessallKeshawnCleostanutesluvsagarjps01WafahLeesanSurish

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

iGracias Wafah por tu magnifica actualizacion como de costumbre!iMe rei hasta que estuve a punto de derramar lagrimas!Today's episode was like a burning furnace! Loved how Runjhun attacked Guddu with full force landing a few punches in his chest giving him the superb uppercut to his chin. Can't wait to see her give the mamma/mammis some shoe basking, blotting out those unwanted spirits from them, compelling them to change their evil ways.

Edited by Cleos - 26 January 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallamritakKeshawnvedi821luvsagarjps01tanutesWafahLeesanSurish

Go to top