Dekha Ek Khwaab

Congratulations Akash!

nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, Akash got a promotion!  Good people prevail.  And he earns it well as he is a hard working guy, family guy, lover etc.

The scene of his promotion was so uplifting and positive.

But for some reason, despite all these things, I feel that this was bought on by either Moniya or Jai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ummm...no offense seriously but does he even work? He's always late. He skips work to go on dates. At work he is either texting Manyata or thinking about her. Honestly, the promotion was so uncalled for and totally undeserving.
Akash is a good guy. I don't think anyone will debate that. But he is TOO good for my liking ðŸ˜†
I say, more power to the bad-ass wale characters! 🥳 kindly refer to a certain UV :P

Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

"An overflow of good converts to bad."

-Shakespeare

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would congratulate him as well only if  indeed Akash earned his promotion through hardwork and  professionalism
he often doesnt show up to work, and even when he is present he is not fulfilling his duties ..how Akash got promoted leaves me puzzled..
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Akash is a good guy. I don't think anyone will debate that. But he is TOO good for my liking ðŸ˜†
I say, more power to the bad-ass wale characters! 🥳 kindly refer to a certain UV :P

Strongly Agree!!! is anti-hero ke zamane me hero ka kya kaam😃
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iScarlet

I would congratulate him as well only if  indeed Akash earned his promotion through hardwork and  professionalism
he often doesnt show up to work, and even when he is present he is not fulfilling his duties ..how Akash got promoted leaves me puzzled..

bold hmm..yup tht's qiute strange..
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
seriously Akash and hard work.

please he is anything but a well deserving guy and he so does not deserve this promotion that he got tonight cos he hardly see doing anything at work nor does he ever concentrate on his job.

his mind is hardly on the job he is always looking for how to get out of work to go stalk Manayata and Udayveer on their date.

anyway whatever make u happy for him, I don't like him so I doubt I will ever see anything good he does.

Originally posted by: iScarlet

Strongly Agree!!! is anti-hero ke zamane me hero ka kya kaam😃

LOL! True 😆

But I don't get it...so many days off and constantly dozing into lala land and he still gets a promotion 🤔 boy, his boss is a fool 😆
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with mais,  last kuch episodes mein maine aisa kuch nahi dekha jis ko dekh ke kaha jaye that akash deserves a promotion.
 rather, he deserved a demotion. :|

how responsible and dedicated can be a worker who gets warned by his employer, and blatantly IGNORES the warnings?? :| basically means he doesn't care about his job.

but, anwayz, kuch hi din ki khushi hai yeh ab. i have a feeling, akash's job is going to be the first thing he loses in this manyata-udaybeer war that is going to start now. i'd advise akash to enjoy his new position as much as he can now, rather than crying over manyata... 😆
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago