Not interesting any more!!

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys..

Do you think Astitva has lost its originality and became like the rest of other serials?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RikNik thumbnail

I totally agree with you. The only reason I started watching Astitva was becoz of Niki Aneja and got hooked onto the serial.

But after the leap - -the new crop of actors (?) is nothing to write home about. Besides they are taking too long for the new storyline to unfold.

Am curious to know why they have suddenly shown Niki to be asthmatic. She has however enacted the scenes of the attacks and discomfort suffered by us asthmatics most accurately!! Although wish she would take the inhaler correctly!!

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yep - i agree

the 2 reason i began to watch astitva is because of simran, and because of the realistic dialogues/storylines. That is no longer the case.... as I said elsewhere here, I wonder if the writers have changed? Does anyone know? I'm no too fussed about the new characters tho...

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, the new characters are driving me crazy too.. this is one of the reasons that I don't watch the serial regularly now, I depend on the updates in IF..
sri3068 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonder where is astitva leading to? It was one of the serials that I used to watch religiously but not anymore. We in Singapore are one week behind and I am really wondering whether I should continue watching after going thru the review in IF. Mr.Ajai sinha should have ended the show before the leap with Simran and Abhi getting together for the sake of Astha. God bless the show which is getting extended like a chewing gum.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he should've ended it with them getting together for astha/gudiya's sake as well as having an ending where original astha is found...
sarina_202 thumbnail
i agree w/ the loss of the originality..
RikNik thumbnail
I hope the producers / writers of the show are reading this forum -- they seriously need to pull up their socks and bring back some credibility to the fast fading popularity of the show.
mitila thumbnail
i agree , the show should have ended before the leap. simran and abhi marrying eachother for aastha's sake(gudiya) . they could have shown that after the real aastha's death, how gracefully simran accepts neha's gudiya as her own. ending it that way would have given meaning to the title- astitva ek prem kahani. but now because ajay sinha has decided to elongate it with disgusting twists and turns , its turning out to be - astitva ek bore kahani.