Why no one is Worried abt Priya ?..

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ram is upset on

"Why the hell nobody is worried about Priya" ????

Why no one is asking about Her medical reports ??? Not Dadi.. Not Maa... and not Even her Father !!!

Its bcos No one is knowing that Priya has also gone through all Tests...

God...Ram is so worried for Priya... Has skipped food and is already Busy Researching on BC on internet and checking her Reports...

Priya is having a restless Sleep... My heart goes out to Both of them..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 Everybody thought something will be wrong in Ram's reports since he is obviously the unhealthy guy!!! I don;t think people knew that Priya gave tests too. So tht could be reason!
Neenzoo thumbnail
😡I hated today's episode...no point Ram screaming that nobody is interested in Priya..what about him? He didnt even bother to ask her if she wanted to eat something...he stomps off to freshen up...the poor girl is sleeping on the couch...least he can do is tell her some kind words...didnt like his behaviour one bit...sorry guys..after so much she has done for him, the least he can do is show some kindness...😡
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

😡I hated today's episode...no point Ram screaming that nobody is interested in Priya..what about him? He didnt even bother to ask her if she wanted to eat something...he stomps off to freshen up...the poor girl is sleeping on the couch...least he can do is tell her some kind words...didnt like his behaviour one bit...sorry guys..after so much she has done for him, the least he can do is show some kindness...😡

I completely agree with you. But maybe they are saving the RaYa interaction for next week. Moreover, since Sakshi is not well she could not speak also. I was expecting him to console her. Got disappointed but quite sure it will come in the coming week(s).
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think Ram was rude. He was looking at Priya's reports, going through the net, trying to make sense of it. I don't think either were in a position to eat anything. Ram gestures to Bansi Kaka not to make noise because Priya was sleeping. As for kind words, Ram has already assured Priya that nothing was going to happen to her, he was with her...I don't think that there can be better words than this.

I agree, the Ram and Priya interaction will come next week, today was more Nutz and the Sharma family.
Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
haribol79 thumbnail
He is in Kind of shock ...He is showing concerns in his way... Speaks in Sign language to bansikaka... Puts blanket on her... even his mind is only to know more about the BC through net...

His ways are different and will change for better in coming episode...
Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: haribol79

He is in Kind of shock ...He is showing concerns in his way... Speaks in Sign language to bansikaka... Puts blanket on her... even his mind is only to know more about the BC through net...

His ways are different and will change for better in coming episode...

Of course he is in a state of shock...so is she...I didnt like the way he stomped off to to freshen up...he could have hugged her and shown some more re-assurance saying not to worry or settling her in his bed instead of making her sleep on the couch alone tonite...he could have held her hand and slept...she is also scared out of her wits...maybe its his way of showing his love but I dont like it...sorry...hope they improve it next week...
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Of course he is in a state of shock...so is she...I didnt like the way he stomped off to to freshen up...he could have hugged her and shown some more re-assurance saying not to worry or settling her in his bed instead of making her sleep on the couch alone tonite...he could have held her hand and slept...she is also scared out of her wits...maybe its his way of showing his love but I dont like it...sorry...hope they improve it next week...

whatever you are telling will come in the next few episodes. Ram is just trying to disgest the bad news.  He did not shout at her, he was angry that she did not want anybody to know about it, helplessness comes out in anger only... ask any shot-tempered person, they will tell you. The calm acceptance of facts and dealing with it comes later.  Priya on the otherhand wants to deal with this without talking, zoning out then coming back to normal. I have seen these types of reactions in real life also. So, the episode was awesome, moving forward.

Viji
Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijisridhar

whatever you are telling will come in the next few episodes. Ram is just trying to disgest the bad news.  He did not shout at her, he was angry that she did not want anybody to know about it, helplessness comes out in anger only... ask any shot-tempered person, they will tell you. The calm acceptance of facts and dealing with it comes later.  Priya on the otherhand wants to deal with this without talking, zoning out then coming back to normal. I have seen these types of reactions in real life also. So, the episode was awesome, moving forward.

Viji

Fingers crossed Viji...really hope the next week pans out well..
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: haribol79

Ram is upset on

"Why the hell nobody is worried about Priya" ????

Why no one is asking about Her medical reports ??? Not Dadi.. Not Maa... and not Even her Father !!!

Its bcos No one is knowing that Priya has also gone through all Tests...

God...Ram is so worried for Priya... Has skipped food and is already Busy Researching on BC on internet and checking her Reports...

Priya is having a restless Sleep... My heart goes out to Both of them..!!

Arre apna Golu is worried about her and that is all we need 😉 😉
He is going to get to the bottom of this and make sure Priya comes out of this all safe and sound. on the way there.. HE Is going to be upset at lotta pple for not caring enough for his lovely Wife... hehe such a sweet friend/husband/roommate...😛