lovely gives gehna a great reply...

akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I saw the 26th Jan episode... got great satisfaction... after seeing Lovely doing a great job in making food... which was tried to be spoilt by Gehna "the Evil b..."
Also the food made by Lovely was greatly liked by all the family members... Lovely's first day of house resposibilty was a good one...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashnig28

I saw the 26th Jan episode... got great satisfaction... after seeing Lovely doing a great job in making food... which was tried to be spoilt by Gehna "the Evil b..."

Also the food made by Lovely was greatly liked by all the family members... Lovely's first day of house resposibilty was a good one...😊

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashnig28

what was more satisfying is --

gehna is cause for lovely getting all credit.

it is gehna who said to spoil lovely name -whole food is made by lovely only.

so entire credit lovely got .
even for roti which lovely not made.

and gehna deserve this.😆
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
sanathar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i must say  lovely is very intelligent even after all the burnt food and uncooked daal she came up with new idea to make khichri .
a great cook like gehna will even take almost hr  what to came up with all the uncooked food.\\

BTW gehna  came across as a vamp but an unsuccessful one . 
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great news, hopefully Lovely succeed all 15 days and remain good book for MAASA...
deebasd thumbnail
I just hope that every evil deed of Gehna goes horribly wrong and Lovely gets all the credit. That would be the only way the CV's can make up for all of Lovely's suffering. Also her meddling with Kartik should backfire and make him realize Lovely's worth...😆
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kaushiks need a extra large cooker to cook Gehna. This woman needs to disappear fast
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, indeed it was a Fantastic Episode, nice reply by Lovely to Gehna. The look on her face was Priceless the whole time, especially when Lovely said 'Thanks to Gehna.'🤣🤣 

Even if Gehna wanted to prove that she is justified in being mad at Lovely, her evil behaviour is not justifiable. 
Edited by hillydee - 12 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gehna is too envious of lovely. she should be happy if maasa accepts lovely but instead she turns negative.

It was a great episode. I enjoyed how gehna was tortured mentally  she set herself up  for it. she did not see it coming. Good for her she was really a snake and did not help to get maasa to accept lovely but help to get her to hate and continue to hate lovely but Kudos to maasa that she makes her decisions independently without anyone's influence.
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gehna shouldnt have done that.. she was really going to starve the whole family just to make lovely look bad.. she will have enough chances in 15 days why take it out on food and not only humiliating lovely but also punishing the whole family by starving them.. what a selfish person she is...
just as nimmi said we should all help lovely in taking care of the house for 15 days to which ria and gehna refused... i havent see ria do any work..all she does is pretend work.. come on she is pregnant not handicap