Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhssarahjcAMSTpappy123asiaheartHeenapsushavviviramameetasingh4Gauri22naj7-Happy4Ever-100prabhfrozen.devilbbbcccliquidfantasyriniiiiserialwatcher16jyoti06swethasyam08ashajkooliioShwets1502Zari_Khan.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*WU 26-1-12 Sweety hurts Bebe&Lucky hurts Sweety*" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

Poor Sweety ji double hurt for mummy ji as well as Lucky ji.

Raavi D'oh and Pinky ji must have told to Jeet ji everything. its going to be a big dhamaka when all that comes out Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...i feel so sad for sweetyDisapprove...i guess men change when their mothers are around...as if wives don't shower love...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliioprerna4rishav

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!! Feeling soo sad for sweety ji!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilprerna4rishav

lifeztuf

Goldie

lifeztuf

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Thx for the update..
Well, I don't feel sorry for Sweety at all..It was very insensitive on her part to gift the dress her MIL had gifted to dhoban. A gift always has so much sentiments attached to it. IMO a gift shd not be given away like this..especially in a relationship as fragile as MIL-DIL one...
Sweety told her dad that she sees her MIL as her mother, if the same was gifted by her mother, would she hv gifted the dress to her dhoban? She is so possessive about her children, if Rocky's wife 2morrow does the same thg, will she like it?? 

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
dis bebe is creating so many probs yaar, imagine if she had been staying wid lucky n fly, den??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Actually am very surprised at the crticism lucky is getting, when papajee can come and order around in pinkys house without even asking jeet, take decsions ( like taking raavi to police station tieng thread, going to get a tuttion teacher without even talknig to jeet)  how is that ok?? he also taunts at jeet alot , how is that not different?

sweetie from the start am sorry to say has not made any effort to be nice to her, she feels as if she is invading her right , wheras luckys mom has the same rights if not more than papaji!!

lucky lives away form his mom, she comes once a year, he will naturally want his kids to be around her, give her the best time, papaji livesi n the same locality yet when he comes all routines are left, kids play have food why is that ok?> coz he is pinky and sweeties dad??

and giving away gift even if you dnt like you keep the gifts given for sentimental value, had lucky throiwn away something given by her bro and dad would she have been ok? if rocky wife tellsher, pls you should come when i feel it is the right schedule and dont disturb my house, stay as a guest. will she be able to handle it? till now i havnt found the mIL to be an angel but i havnt found her to be evil too, sweetie has a lot of negative vibes abouit her mIL so i guess every small thing comes out more for her. but for me lucky is right sweetie is unfair right now.

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top