Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Damn!!   Finally!!

Did anyone notice that in the pre-cap she is holding a golden Chudi...kada?  So does thta mean this is her Golden chudi that she sold to buy his plants...and she was trying to get Him and La back together??   Is that where he was...getting it back for her??😃

I too noticed she had something in her hand. That would be so sweet if he did that for her. I am loving this flirtatious side to Arnav.
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zarmyna

@doodles not unless the precap wasnt continuous ... it was definitely a peck!

I soo wish that...but I have no faith in 4 Lions.. then again they have missed the diwali one but I guess this time they wanna deliver. 🤣
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, the way he pecked her ear/cheek, he's definitely a lion! So typically ASR style! And the background music just enhanced the audaciousness! 

Loved the pic and the caption 'And, sometimes they play with their food, before they eat'.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Incredible post!!!
Guess what the thirsty predator has tasted a drop of blood,,,will he be able to resist now?...I think Maha episode will have gud stuff besides creep's crap!
Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
ilovesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimid

How will I survive 24 hours? He's got style and he is so hot! Will be dreaming of him tonight ❤️❤️❤️

just tonight? i dream of him every night 😆 
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really love your posts.. IPKKND is not complete without your decode.

Anyhoo.. (just wondering) did she by accidently, kiss his hand ??? or is it just the camera angle ?

i am in awe of the way this romance is progressing...so seamless, natural yet with mind numbing, heart stopping intensity.   Barun Sobti - you ARE the man !!

TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mommamia

He was no way gentle .. I think they might have had some lovers tiff just before this. And he has had enough with her. Now its time to act. He cannot hold it any longer. He is unleashing it slowly thats one thing.. He is removing her layers one by one to make her ready for his ultimate one...Alas we will not be seeing it as its their private moment and this is SP we are talking about.. Sony is much brave when compared to SP.

Ya it was because it was a hard kiss that made it sooo freaking hot even though it was not even on the lips. It made it hotter.. man he is about to explode. Damn SP why the hell can't they loosen up a bit
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hunting has never been this fun!!

fab post and i can't wait till 8 pm...