Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
oh man that explanation rocked!! aahhh...damn it i'm in the middle of doing a case study and banging my head here n there cz i can't stop watching the mighty lion circling his little prey to his hearts content..
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's not done till your review is done, really!
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 due to the partial sppech loss that is a cuse of watching extra hot precaps ...here is all that i could manage ...copy pasting from my other post ...

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: bidz

You posted my thoughts EXACTLY. I still remember the statement you made long time ago "The mighty ASR fell for her". The precap shows that too. High voltage current. Who knew a peck on the ears could be so hot. And yes, loved the way his eyes were closed after that kiss...

Background music was ASR too. πŸ˜ƒ
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
The mighty ASR is definitely going all out to get what he wants...and not caring about the devastation (read "US" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) he leaves in his wake...

oh wait...I have to do something ...oh yes watch the precap again...& again ...& again...
😳😳😳
😳
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The question here is will KKG kiss him back to prove that she can do whatever he is able to???πŸ˜†
tibs09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tibs09

due to the partial sppech loss that is a cause of watching extra hot precaps  in other wise boring epi...here is all that i could manage ...copy pasting from my other post ...

Petty ...Petty πŸ˜‘... petrified  😳

Tedious... tedious πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘...terrifiedπŸ˜‰

A...A... Arnav πŸ˜‰...apologizeπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Kissy ...😲😲Kissy😲😲 ...killofy ...😳

Stunted with word am IπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by tibs09 - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ASR surely knows wat he wants n he knows KKG so well. The way he started that bet thing just to get to react n he knows how foolishly she can behave when he provokes her. Then the lion just goes gayab from there waiting patiently when the antelope will come in his den/pool side. OH MY MY!! That chunri grabbing in the precap is just way too sexy n hot n the kiss!!☺️ Poor Khushi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tibs09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

The question here is will KKG kiss him back to prove that she can do whatever he is able to???πŸ˜†

of course she will..and In my opinion in full public viewπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

And, that was not a gentle "My love is pure" kiss either. It was a hard kiss, so demanding, so insolent. It said "Baby, I've had enough, get over here and give me some..." πŸ€£

He was no way gentle .. I think they might have had some lovers tiff just before this. And he has had enough with her. Now its time to act. He cannot hold it any longer. He is unleashing it slowly thats one thing.. He is removing her layers one by one to make her ready for his ultimate one...Alas we will not be seeing it as its their private moment and this is SP we are talking about.. Sony is much brave when compared to SP.