Pintu-Pinky Funny scene LOL :P

Posted: 12 years ago
I just loveddd Pintu-Pinky scene 2dy . OMGG DBPS was so irritated wid Pinky , He was finding excuses so tht He could run somewhere away frm her πŸ€£ n d Handshake was unexpected , It was for Krishna but Pinky shakes it . Kaa pinky samajh naahi aaya kaa uss wakt Pintuji ka haath already Krishna ki taraf tha 2 handshake wid her aur beech mein tum aa gayi ,  

OMGG I was laughng like Mad when at last Pintu says 2 his Bro BHAIYA(In anger) n Bhaiya bhi kitne badmash the Jaante hue ki hum 2 min bhi bardhasht naahi kar rahe the Pinky ko phir bhi wahan jame hue the janbozz ke aur mazaa le rahe the . Dekha nhi kaise smile kar rahe the aur last mein kaa bolte hai Haan ab toh jaana hi padega πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†. DBPS was soo soo irritated tht He was not even looking 2 Pinky πŸ˜† And best part was When DBPS says 2 Pinky " pin--ky ji Daawat kal hai naa , toh kal baat karte hai " OMGG Kinshuk's  Irritated expressions were mindblowing πŸ€£ . He was just finding excuses 2 go away frm d affat namely Pinky πŸ˜† . Arre Pintuji 5 min toh pinky ko seh nahi paaye , how U will bear her thruout ur whole life .May God gives u Strength 2 do tht πŸ€£
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I just loveddd Pintu-Pinky scene 2dy . OMGG DBPS was so irritated wid Pinky , He was finding excuses so tht He could run somewhere away frm her πŸ€£ n d Handshake was unexpected , It was for Krishna but Pinky shakes it . Kaa pinky samajh naahi aaya kaa uss wakt Pintuji ka haath already Krishna ki taraf tha 2 handshake wid her aur beech mein tum aa gayi ,  

OMGG I was laughng like Mad when at last Pintu says 2 his Bro BHAIYA(In anger) n Bhaiya bhi kitne badmash the Jaante hue ki hum 2 min bhi bardhasht naahi kar rahe the Pinky ko phir bhi wahan jame hue the janbozz ke aur mazaa le rahe the . Dekha nhi kaise smile kar rahe the aur last mein kaa bolte hai Haan ab toh jaana hi padega πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†. DBPS was soo soo irritated tht He was not even looking 2 Pinky πŸ˜† And best part was When DBPS says 2 Pinky " pin--ky ji Daawat kal hai naa , toh kal baat karte hai " OMGG Kinshuk's  Irritated expressions were mindblowing πŸ€£ . He was just finding excuses 2 go away frm d affat namely Pinky πŸ˜† . Arre Pintuji 5 min toh pinky ko seh nahi paaye , how U will bear her thruout ur whole life .May God gives u Strength 2 do tht πŸ€£

I hope that don't happen in this life by God ( and by The Powers That Be! ie :CV's)

Agree Pinky was too funny and she can't get a hint!πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Originally posted by AngelDark

I hope that don't happen in this life by God ( and by The Powers That Be! ie :CV's)

πŸ˜† Don't Worry dear , it will not at all happen . Prishna gonna b 2gther whtever d situation . πŸ˜³
Piniky  ka laptop bhi pink colour hai! in previous episode! Bhahut maza aaya!

Sorry I said something random.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
CANTTT WAITIT WATCH THE EPI YAAR ...

No One Happy To See Pintu And Pinky Together.. They Should Change This Story Line For Pinky So She Stop Liking Pintu...Stop This Love Triangle Between Pinky-Pintu-Krishna...And Bring Someone For Pinky Who Suit For Her...It Getting Annoying See Pinky Always After Pintu And Pintu Running Away From Her...For Pinky, His Expression Always After Seeing Pinky Is Like Why She After Me Stop Coming Here Me, I Am Only For Krishna So Get Lost...Pinky Feel Sorry For You... Like Some Other Guy And Make Him Yours, Pintu Is Not The Right Guy For You... Don't Want To See Anymore Pintu And Pinky Scene...Hope This Short Wish Come True
true moni that was one hilarious sceneπŸ˜†...loved pintu's expressions
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

It was an amazing scene.  Loved Pintu's expressions!  πŸ˜†

I don't remember seeing the part in bold but will see if I can find it on-line somewhere.

What I found funny and very telling is that as many times as Pintu tried to take his leave of Piniky was as many times as he congratulated Krishna!
Yes...It Was Funny And Three Pinky-Pintu-Krishna Look Simply Cute Today...Love Pintu And Pinky Laugh, The Bye Bye, Take Care Part Was So Cute...Kinshuk-Shivshakti Mind-Blowing Scene...Love You Two Alot...Both Pintu And Pinky Has A Cute Expression, They Way There Expression Was Outstanding ...For Today Scene You Both Get A ⭐️ From Me
Who Agree With Me... Do You Think Pintu-Pinky (PinTy) Stole And Rocked Today Episode...