Sanchi knows truth about Indu...:))

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow...it was an amazing episode today...😍πŸ₯³..totally loved it...😊

Its really nice thought of indu..that he went to find out what's the gift he had given...that sanchi was soo much upset with him...& the way he feels sorry was soo good...he really looks soo cute there...❀️😍

Its nice to see sanchi smiling after a long time..she looks very pretty😊..in the whole episode.

Radha,sobha,sadanand 😑😑these guys never come out of there nature...they will be planning something or the other against sanchi.

Prabal & mehek were good to watch as a pair...but it would be nice if prabal is not doing this only for politics...anywayz hope soo there story also turns to be good..after sometime

Finally coming to our fav topic...Sanchi-Indu...wow todays scene was tooo good...😍

Indu getting those librarians & letting sanchi know the truth was the right thing which we were expecting to happen...finally sanchi knows the truth about that gift...& her misunderstanding about indu clears...& she says she was with Indu..😍😍

The way indu asks sanchi to forgive him was awesome❀️😍...his expressions says everything...πŸ‘...& the conversation b/w Sanchi -Indu was lovely...😍

But at last when Indu asked sanchi about his father...why is sanchi soo shocked...i think he has asked her about her father normally...becoz he knows that her father is handicapped...

Precap was too good...Indu confronts his love for sanchi before his friends...for the first time ever.

I know it has became too long...almost a short update of today's episode...but i was eager to share my happiness over clearing of these misunderstandings...so wrote the whole thing...😊
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

topfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊...Yeah it was nice to see..atleast now the mis-understanding between indu-sanchi has been solved...
peache thumbnail
...Now even the friend phase has started... sanchi was happy seeing him...And was smiling in every word he wa saying...she even said to him ki "hum aapke saath hain"...
peache thumbnail
...Now even the friend-ship phase has started... sanchi was happy seeing him...And was smiling in every word he wa saying...she even said to him ki "hum aapke saath hain"...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Omg guyz...how did u comment soo early...i hv posted it right know...so how did u comment on this post...before me posting it...??
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think he will say that Abhi told him sanchi's father was ill! Thats why he beats up Abhi in precap!
topfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

Omg guyz...how did u comment soo early...i hv posted it right know...so how did u comment on this post...before me posting it...??

πŸ˜†...That's maybe because we have watched the episode...and we also know how much you luv indu-sanchi..
topfan thumbnail
...In yesterday episode abhimanyu told indu that sanchi 'Raat ko bhar ghum rahi'...when indu say to him that he will go to sanchi's to know why? abhimanyu give an excuse ki "sanchi ke papa ki tabayat karab thi isliye wo medicine lene gayi thi"...
That is why indu was asking her ki 'ab papa ki tabayat kaise hai"😊 
That is why sanchi was so shocked...
lordwish thumbnail
...Yeah indu-sanchi couple is very good...😊
Indu becomes so cute whenever is talking to sanchi or even thinking about her...and now even sanchi like taking to him...
It was very sweet of indu to say that he will try to learn english...
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: topfan

πŸ˜†...That's maybe because we have watched the episode...and we also know how much you luv indu-sanchi..

oh no dear i asked about...i have just finished writing the post...but before i posted it only..i'm able to see ur comments on the post...that's why i asked...

yeah now understood it...may be i have posted it when i hv written the title...& later wrote the whole thing...πŸ˜†

yup dear..that's for sure..all of sanchi indu...πŸ˜‰